Convenient, fast, secure and free – Ent’s Mobile Banking App allows you to easily review your account balances and history, transfer funds, make loan payments, pay bills, deposit checks, track your budget and more!
• View available account balances and last five transactions with just a tap
• Transfer funds between Ent accounts and to other financial institutions
• Make loan payments and pay bills
• Deposit checks
• View detailed account information including balances, history, statements and check images
• Get an at-a-glance summary of your spending and saving activity
• Manage alerts and notifications
• Quickly and securely sign in using Touch ID™
• Apply for a loan, right from your phone or tablet
• Customize your account by opening a new checking, savings or certificate share on the go
• Find ATMs and Service Centers
• Reset or update your Username or Password
• Now available for both personal and business accounts
Your personal financial information security is our top priority. Ent uses advanced encryption technology to safeguard your information, and no account information is stored on your device. For more information on how Ent protects your personal financial information, visit Ent.com.
Ent Mobile Banking App users must be registered users of Ent’s Online Banking. There is no charge from Ent for any Ent Mobile Banking App service; however standard/other charges from your mobile service provider may apply.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app to have, but could use some basic enhancements.
I love having mobile access to my accounts. However, my main use of the app is for mobile deposits. When depositing, there is no ability to add a comment as to what's this deposit was for. Also, there is no ability to later see an image of the check, so sometimes I'm at a loss as to what a deposit was. Add that ability and I give this five stars!
Automated banking through the ENT app!
The app is very good, for the most part.
But for some reason, a programming error in my opinion, automatic transfers from savings to checking of my retirement check for bill paying, aren't done before the bill is paid. This stops or prevents the transfer from taking place as scheduled. Because of this they're wanting to change for the excess number of transfers that their system created the necessity for in the first place. It would seem that scheduled automated transfers into an account intended to pay bills would have precedence over automated funds out under the bill pay section, unless it's a way for them to generate fees against an account to generate bogus income for the credit union, but that's only one of my suppositions.
Been a Big Help
I have banked with ENT for years. Currently I live in a town without ENT or a partner of the bank. So this app has been a huge help with checks and just being able to transfer money from various accounts. Still waiting to win one of these drawings they have on there too!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.