Launch Automator actions, Applescript, and even Unix shell scripts on your Mac at home from your iPhone, wherever you are!
Requires the iPhone app, Entangler 2.0 or above, available on the iOS App Store.
• Add ability to hide actions without deleting them.
• Add the ability to override an expiration time on an action (double tap or 3D touch the action).
• Actions can now be reordered.
• You can now optionally lock Entangler, requiring TouchID or FaceID to unlock it.
• You can now select actions to appear as Home Screen Quick Actions when you 3D touch the Entangler app icon.
• Fixed a few bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Oh the possibilities...
This may be the most important app I've seen come out in a while. It will let you fire scripts remotely from your phone and with the newest update, you can pass arguments as well. You're limited only by your imagination.
Love the idea..need some guidance..
I wish that inside the app were build in scripts store so I could download others scripts.
Did not work for me
Despite being able to see the scripts available to run, none actually ever executed. Also, I could not find where there was any security to the access, so it seemed anyone would be able to access the scripts on your computer.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.