- UNLIMITED PREMIUM VIDEOS, PODCASTS, PERSONAL UPDATES, BLOGS, DOWNLOAD FEATURES, COMMUNITY and MORE
- DO STILLNESS, INSIGHTS and MOVEMENT PRACTICES WITH THE PORTAL FILM CAST AND CREW - Quick and in depth practices to help you feel more grounded, balanced, energized, and connect with yourself.
- NEW CONTENT EVERY WEEK - Fresh uploads to keep you going and help you get you through your week.
-RECEIVE STATUS UPDATES + BLOGS - Get personal with your guide, Tom
- DOWNLOAD TO YOUR PHONE - Download up to 10 videos to your phone for offline access.
- CUSTOMIZE - Use custom filters and track your progress.
- FREE TRIAL - Get full access for 7 days.
- INCLUSIVE COMMUNITY - Join a growing community with access to in person experiences and online events.
- HANDMADE IN WITH LOVE - The App and your experience is fully supported by our teams in NYC and Sydney. Reach out and say hi if you need anything!
Enter The Portal Monthly/Yearly Terms & Conditions as offered by SeeBeNow Technologies Inc:
If you purchase Enter The Portal Monthly or Yearly ($7.99 or $79.99 per month, respectively), payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. If you would like to no longer be billed for Enter The Portal Monthly/Yearly and cancel your premium membership, please be sure to do so before this 24 hour cutoff has passed. Auto-renewal can be turned off at any time by going to your Settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. All prices mentioned here and in the app for Monthly/Yearly subscription tiers are in U.S. dollars, may vary in other countries around the world, and are subject to change in the future. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during your active subscription period.
Enter The Portal ’s Terms of Service: https://EnterThePortal .seebenow.com/terms
Updates for a better experience throughout Enter The Portal!
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect for beginners and seasoned meditators
After experiencing ‘The Portal’ documentary, I was very pleased to discover the release of this app. I recently downloaded it and the part that I really enjoy is how accessible it is for beginners just getting into meditation as well as for those who have been practicing for years. Tom’s role as a guide goes beyond the surface. This is also a beautiful reminder as to how our relationship with technology can truly serve as a catalyst for unity around the globe. Highly recommend!
Watched The Portal last night! Now ready to go deeper in the app
I am excited to dive into the experiences in this app inspired by the film. This film is a masterpiece of cinema - the visuals, sounds and story all weave together perfectly. Look forward to see what the team comes up with next.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Superhuman International Pty Ltd
- 318.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Superhuman International Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $7.99
- Yearly Subscription $79.99