Enterprise Rent-A-Car brand is part of the world’s largest car rental provider. With over 9,500 car rental locations around the world, it has never been easier to rent a car while on the go. The Enterprise car rental app is your free travel planner across the US, Canada, Europe, Latin America and more. Our award-winning customer service and variety of vehicle options from economy to luxury car rental will keep your travel worry-free. As a commitment to your safety, we follow an industry-leading procedure with our Complete Clean Pledge to clean and sanitize every rental car at Enterprise. The Enterprise car rental app allows you to easily find a rental car, view or modify upcoming reservations to extend your travel plans, get directions to your rental car branch or call roadside assistance for 24/7 help on the road. Stay signed into your Enterprise Plus account on the app to make reservations faster and earn points you can redeem for free rental days.
Make a car rental reservation:
• Find car rental locations near you for your upcoming travel
• Narrow your search with location and vehicle filters
• Book long term car rental for extended travel plans
• Save rental details to make future reservations even faster
Access all your car rental information in one place:
• Easily view the details and information of your rental car and trip
• Quickly reference pick-up or drop-off times for your car rental
• Get directions back to your rental car location
Manage your Enterprise Plus account:
• Earn points on every dollar spent
• View your reward points balance
• Update account details
• Redeem your reward points toward free rental days
Get help when you need it most:
• Call roadside assistance or our customer support for help
• Find car rental branch details including phone number, address and directions
Do you have a favorite Enterprise rental car location?
• Make a location your “favorite” in the app
• Quickly access information to reserve a rental car at your most visited location.
Are you ready for a road trip?
• Find the best road trip cars – choose from a wide selection of cars, trucks, SUV’s and
• Reserve a vehicle at any destination with thousands of rental car locations
• Stay safe with our complete clean pledge. Every vehicle will be cleaned and sanitized.
• Never get stuck on the road with access to 24/7 roadside assistance
Enterprise is always there when you need us. Now with our rental car app we are making it even easier to experience all the benefits Enterprise has to offer from your mobile phone.
Thank you for using the Enterprise Rent-A-Car app! We update the app regularly so that you can get the most from your car rental experience.
Here's what we did for Enterprise Rent-A-Car version 7.12:
• Fixed bugs, improved the UI, and did some general cleaning up under the hood.
Ratings and Reviews
Over the years I have been a content Enterprise customer. However, last year my account was closed without notification and the manager of the local store I used changed as well. Since then it took me some time to reestablish my business es account because the local manager never provided NY the correct info. Finally, the account set up I thought I was going to have a more pleasant experience. Two weeks ago while renting a vehicle the manager at the franchise informs me I am not in his pickup area. Well after checking on this I cont fronted the manager. He stated I needed to use an alternate location despite both locations being almost equal distance from each other. Further conversation reveals that for this manager it’s a matter of preference and principle, so he said. I’ll continue to use Enterprise because I have an account. However, I’m extremely displeased with the manager at the local Enterprise in So Lawrence MA. After many years of using that location I’ve com to realize he just rather not deal with me. Shame on Enterprise for hiring this particular manager who does not value his customers. I kept the vehicles clean. Always respectful of staff. I will not return there.
Developer Response ,
Hi Notheast Consulting, We're sorry to hear about your rental experience. Our Customer Support team can help with this if you would like to reach out to them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks - Keri
Lost and found
I rented a car for travel and left my $50 dress coat hanging over the seat. As I sat in the airline,I realize that I was missing my jacket.I called back immediately with my rental number and was given the runaround of what department I needed to talk to. Once I spoke with a representative he informed me that they would check the car for my coat. To my surprise my coat did not make it to the lost and found. I was not offered a discount, a refund, nor was I informed that they checked the camera of where my car would’ve been setting to see that my coat should have been removed by their representative which would’ve been proof that my coat was in the car. If my coat was not removed from the car, that meant they did not clean it well and the next people drove off with my coat. I was so disappointed with the process of lost and found! Unfortunately there was not something in place to figure out where my coat was at right away. I mean really, how many people would called back about the same thing about four times speaking to multiple people if they really did not lose a nice jacket !
I keep using Enterprise even though the last several times they’ve never had the car class I reserved available. After I drive away I always just feel lucky I was able to get a car. I travel a long way to Mphs from California and with enterprise they at least always have a car for me to drive off in and I end up feeling lucky for that. It does not seem right though that when I get there they never have the car class I ordered. But when you’re coming from as far as i do I have to rent a car and enterprise always has one. When I rent from enterprise i get the feeling that they think they’re doing me a favor but it should be the other way around right? You may ask why I don’t try another company? I did try hertz the time before last but there was drama there too. So even though renting a car at MEM is nerve racking, I have to have a car and enterprise and I eventually work something out. Doesn’t sound right though huh? Oh well, coming all that way I have to have a car. I don’t know if this review will hurt me. I guess we’ll see.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- 86.6 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2023 Enterprise Rent-A-Car. Patent Pending
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.