Entry is a modern, fast bulleted-list app that makes taking notes on the go organized, efficient and most importantly, fun.
One-tap create and you're writing. Use the keyboard bar to quickly indent a bullet or add an in-line photo. Photos are inserted in-line and resized so they don't get in the way of your content. You can add multiple photos in-line as well.
Organize your bullets using Drag and Drop. Tap and hold a bullet line and drag them to another area. If the bullet has any child, indented bullets, it'll grab those as well.
• One tap create entry button and you're typing your new note
• All entries are synced across your iOS devices signed into the same iCloud account
• When editing a bullet, tap the camera button on the keyboard bar to insert an image from your album
• Tap the + button to the right of the images to insert another
• From the home page, tap the Settings gear -> Themes -> Set Dark Mode On
• Tap any bullet with indented child and it'll collapse them. Tap it again to expand it.
Drag and Drop.
• Select any bullet and automatically drag them anywhere to insert them. If you select a bullet with indented child bullets, it'll select and drag them all
• Drag or paste a bulleted-list and it'll automatically create multiple bullets
• On iPad, drag text from another app and drop it and it'll add a new entry bullet.
• A keyboard bar that allows you to quickly indent or outdent a bullet.
Swipe left to cross off.
• Mark items as complete by swiping left
• Pull down from the home menu to trigger the search screen
Pin to Top.
• 3D Touch or long press on an entry to pin to top
Hardware Keyboard Shortcuts
• Indent, navigate up and down, add new entries all with hardware keyboard shortcuts
• Export a single entry's to your clipboard with fully formatted text ready to send
• Bulk export all your Entries within Settings
In this version:
- Entry now works 100% offline and without a need to register or log in. You can log out and choose to use Entry offline.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent cells from expanding vertically automatically when using speech-to-text.
- Support for iOS 12.1 and the latest iPads
- Support for iOS 12 and newer iOS devices
- Improved search. Now search will return a list of entries that contain matching text in its title or any of its bullets.
- Improved support for Right-To-Left languages
- Fixed a date display issue in the home page
Ratings and Reviews
Nice but has some issues
I like this app for it’s easy to read, easy to see bullet lists. Some things could be added if your going to make people pay $5... being able to delete a line just by swiping, you can do this on the main entry screen why not in an entry? Check things off or cross them off, this would be nice (actually you can cross things off but it’s a glitch that was “fixed” but still happens). I would use this app instead of notes if it had more features. Please MORE FEATURES!
Great list app. It really like this app for making list of items. It just works, most of the time. I had issues syncing and it stopped working, but started up again. Developer has been unresponsive to inquiries for help.
Great notes app!!
Love this app. Super intuitive and easy to use. Shortcuts for identing make it a breeze to take quick notes. And a dark mode!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.