* Fully-featured, customizable syntax editor
* Live previewing of code changes
* HTML pre-processors such as PUG and Markdown
* LESS, SASS and Stylus CSS pre-processing
* Line numbers & Code folding
* Developer console and code validation tools
* Save and Export code snippets
* Completely Private
The best feature: It allows you to test and maintain experimental code fragments without the need to create files, open the IDE or configure a local server
We offer four different HTML preprocessors that you can use while creating and editing code on EnyCode: HTML, Markdown, and Pug. These can be useful in writing more terse code. Or, perhaps you are working on projects in these languages and want to keep your examples consistent.
CSS Preprocessors can help you write succinct, programmatic CSS.
We offer several CSS preprocessors on EnyCode:
* Sass and SCSS
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.