A Mobile-Enhanced Cooperative RPG for 1-4 Players
YOUR SMARTPHONE IS YOUR CONTROLLER
Eon Altar Controller brings modern technology to the social experience of couch co-op gaming. In Eon Altar your iPhone or iPad is your controller. Use this app to connect to a central gaming platform, and join your friends in a rich, deadly fantasy world in this first-of-a-kind mobile-enhanced video game.
Eon Altar Controller requires the Eon Altar PC Core Game to play, and supports 1-4 players in Local Cooperative or Single Player modes.
COUCH CO-OP ROLEPLAYING GAME
- Control your character in Exploration and Combat on your iPhone or iPad
- Select your attacks in intense turn-based combat
- Upgrade your Powers, Equipment and Gear at any time
- Loot and craft items to enhance your arsenal
AN EPIC STORY OF FRIENDSHIP AND BETRAYAL
- Explore a deep, compelling, and original sword-and-sorcery fantasy story
- Choose one of four unique, compelling warriors to explore the land of Arilia
- Interact with enemies, allies, and your friends by acting out your character's lines
- Receive secret information, and choose whether to share it with others or use it against them
- Make impactful dialog choices and forge your own destiny
"An ancient, malevolent presence stirs within the depths of the Eon Altar, and only a small band of heroes can stop it from consuming the world. What mysterious force brought you here together? Are you strong enough to stand up to your gods?"
- Eon Altar Controller is compatible with Eon Altar on PC and OSX.
- Eon Altar Controller requires a local Wi-Fi Connection to function correctly.
- Requires iOS8 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4s or later, iPad Mini, iPad 2 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s.
* Gear is now split into Defensive and Offensive types, with their own gear slots. Now you'll have more room to experiment with those special arrows and chakram!
* Metadata updates to support the new Episode 3 Combat Arena
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
These guys are setting the pace. So glad this exists. My friends and I have a blast. A few things I'd improve, but this is a great game.
Love using my phone as a controller. Wish they could come out with more episodes for the game.
This game is amazing, and has no bugs or anything with the controller. It's more fun to play with 3 or 4 people because then The fighting is more intense.
The developer, Flying Helmet Games, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Flying Helmet Games Ltd.
- 569.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2015 Eon Altar Productions Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.