Eos Tools Pro is a monitoring utility for the Arrow Series High-Precision GPS/GNSS receivers from Eos Positioning Systems. It provides advanced GNSS information such as RMS values, PDOP, Differential Status, Satellites Tracked and Used, that are critical for submeter and centimeter GIS and Surveying data collection.
The app features a built-in NTRIP client to access RTK or DGNSS correction from an RTK Network. Eos Tools Pro also allows audible user configurable alarms and runs in the background of your mapping/surveying software.
- Built-in NTRIP and DIP client to connect to an RTK Network
- Displays accuracy and quality control related information on the position
- Satellite View for all constellations in use (GPS, Glonass, Galileo, BeiDou and QZSS)
- User configurable alarms
- Orthometric Height (Geoid models for vertical datum)
- Laser Offset Mapping for Esri Collector for ArcGIS
- Terminal emulator to send configuration commands to the receiver
- HTML5 built-in browser
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPad. Eos Tools is optimized for iPhone5, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad and iPad mini.
"Continued use of Eos Tools Pro running in the background and connected to the GPS/GNSS receiver can dramatically decrease the battery life of your Apple device."
For technical support, questions, feedback or bug reporting, please contact email@example.com.
- Fixed an issue when Collector would log an invalid position from the Arrow;
- Added Iceland GEOID models;
- Bluetooth stability improvements;
- Fixes display issue with the Terminal screen;
- NTRIP stability improvements;
- Datum Shift Saved Profiles added and workflow improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I definitely recommend EOS and the Arrow product line! Above Quality at a fraction of the cost of brands such as sokkia Leica etc...
Developer Response ,
Thank you phallel for your feedback. Eos Team.
App color scheme update is not for the better.
The new gray background with white letters is not user friendly at all, the contrast is so limited that’s all but impossible to read in sunlight conditions. Please fix it back to the old way, it’s pretty but unusable in the field.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. Dark Mode is currently not supported with Eos Tools Pro v1.88 (build 401). The workaround will be to enable Light Mode in the iOS Settings under Display & Brightness. We are adding this feedback in our list for a future release.
Eos Technical Team.
- Eos Positioning Systems Inc
- 12.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Eos Positioning Systems Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.