Response On The Go consolidates information and tools that water utility operators and their response partners may need during an emergency.
The app will allow users to get location-specific information about weather and severe weather warnings, national weather forecast from the the NOAA website.
Users will also have get access to location-specific Contact Response Partners.
The app can also be used to record responses to any of the following incidents:
- Extreme cold and winter storms
- Extreme heat
With this app, users can also take advantage of the following features:
- Take Notes and Record Damage
- Inform Incident Command
- Access to additional planning information
- Landscape Compatible to support iPad
- A new addition to the Incident Action Checklist
- Minor User Interface changes
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
- Environmental Protection Agency
- 23.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 EPA
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.