No more digging for coins. This is how parking should be. Pay, extend, and manage your parking session with Ann Arbor's official parking app. It’s easy!
Use the map to search for parking, then pay quickly with your smartphone.
- Time's precious, stop wasting it feeding a meter.
- Forget refilling the meter in the rain or braving the cold.
NO PRICE SURPRISES
See when parking rates will change in the future – even when there’s free parking!
- Receive email receipts at the end of your parking session.
- Expenses made easy, manage your parking history through the mobile app.
Get alerts when your parking session is about to end.
- Stop worrying about how much time is left on the meter, we have you covered.
NO NEED TO RUSH
Add time to your parking session directly from your phone.*
- Your plans change, your parking spot shouldn't. Simply extend your parking session via our app.
GET STARTED TODAY
1. Download the epark Ann Arbor app.
2. Park where you see epark Ann Arbor app signs.
3. Pay for your parking session from your phone.
4. Relax, welcome to parking as it should be.
The epark Ann Arbor app is not done yet! We're constantly updating the app based on your feedback.
- Location Services (optional): Used to quickly provide nearby parking zones.
* where applicable
What does the next revolution in parking look like? An all-new, more intuitive app interface that makes parking a breeze.
- Less taps, faster parking. Select a recent zone or nearby zone with ease.
- Deciding how long to park should be simple. Now you can see when parking rates will change in the future. Just swipe the slider or tap a quick time!
Enjoying the epark Ann Arbor app? Help us spread the word by telling your friends or by leaving a glowing review!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Do not buy this app
The app is very unreliable. Despite having all notifications that correctly and cellular service on the app does not send reminders or notifications as expected. It has cost me at least four tickets over the last month. I have downloaded this app multiple times, but the errors persist. I’ve sent a bug report to the developers and of course the report cannot be submitted due to an an app error. This app is a failure and I am owed $50
Good app but does steal time
So I love using my app to pay for parking. Especially during the winter time when I don’t want to be fishing for change standing by the meter which may be way down the street from where I parked. Also, sometimes my dollars are too wrinkly for the machine on the side of the road, and I cannot pay with the cash that I have on hand. One other thing I like about this app is that it is a pay as you go app. In other words, unlike Starbucks, where you have to fill up your movie app with money ahead of time, constantly needing to “spend” more than you need to at that moment in order to purchase a coffee via the app, this program lets you pay only exactly what you owe... well, almost exactly what you owe. The app seems to begin counting your space time from the moment you open the app, before you have logged in and before you have given a space number. That is a real bummer. I have tried to just not open it until I am walking out of my car for this reason. Sometimes I forget. I think the app should begin at the full amount of time I paid for, not for the time I have the app open.
All of that said, I would choose it again and again over paying cash on the street.
This app is easy to use and does exactly what it says it will. The “rememberer me” checkbox actually works, as does the payment method saving feature.
My only suggestion for improvement is a history feature that shows your recently used parking spaces when asked to enter the space number.
- Ann Arbor Downtown Development Authority
- 93.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Passport. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.