Its all about strategy. Do you got what it takes to lead your army to win the World War 2? But this WW2 has zombies fighting along side the soldiers & mercenaries. So buckle up & lead your troops to victory. Because in battle numbers doesn't matter, what matters is the way you devise & plan your moves.
Welcome to era of 1939 to 1945 World War 2, where the allies powers are fighting the axis powers. But wait there something new in this fight. ”ZOMBIES” yes this world war has zombies fighting with the forces to quench their thirst for brains & yes to save their country as well ;) . The epic warriors are fighting to save their country from the enemy & they need your leadership & strategy making skills to win this epic war.
Key Features of Epic Battle Simulator: World War 2 :
• Full Grid Usage with minimum of 30 FPS in mid ranged devices
• Build an army 24 unique characters like zombies, mercenaries,
• RTS (Real Time Strategy) Real style camera movement
• 4 Game Modes
- Single Player/ Career Mode
- Local Multiplayer Mode to Play With a Friend
- Timed Battle ( whoever survives the longest win) coming soon
- Sandbox Mode ( The Possibilities are Endless)
• Smart AI Troops
• Watch The Battle Simulation In Action
• A Treat For Strategy And War Battle Simulator Lovers
• More Accurate The Strategy The More Chances Of Winning The Hero Battles
• More To Come! Stay Tuned For More Announcements Regarding The Game-Play
Like our page to stay updated with the latest news.
Minor Issues Resolved
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s a start
This is a great game but when I press start it says my grid is empty and I even filled the hole thing with troops and it still says my grid is empty. Do you think you can fix it thanks 🙂🙂🙂
Fix for Empty Grid (Sandbox)
I have heard many people complaining about the sandbox mode not working because of this grid being stated as “empty” this is because you have not put any troops in the enemy grid. To find the enemy grid go to the sandbox in the grid area and look in the top left and it will be an option.
Be nice Wfighter707
The way you said everybody had to get brains, you meant everybody was brainless, or dumb in your terms. You probably don’t know what respect is either. Your the one that doesn’t have brains for calling everybody else brainless just for not knowing that sandbox works. But this game is really cool. (That’s was for the creator not you Wfighter707)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ghulam Mustafa
- 175.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Shockwave Games
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Advertsements $1.99
- Ten Thousand Coin Mini Pack $0.99
- Fifty Thousand Coins Big Pack $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.