Epic, one of the world's best-know privacy browsers, is now available on iOS. The Epic Mac & PC browsers have been rated excellent by PC Magazine, awarded 5 out of 5 stars by CNET, and reviewed favorably in dozens of publications. Epic for Windows and Mac are used by millions of users around the world.
Epic for iOS is free & includes a free, unlimited VPN-for-the-browser and AdBlock (enabled via Privacy Features on the new tab page) & no in-app purchases.
The Epic Privacy Browser includes many protections and mobile-first features for iPhone & iPad users:
• Built for Speed & Security.
• Encrypted / Hidden Vault. Hide any files you download or store to protect your privacy.
• AdBlock. Activate it via Epic's Privacy Features on the new tab page. Epic was the first browser to block cryptomining scripts. We now bring that protection to iPhone and iPad users. Epic's AdBlock blocks ads, trackers, cryptomining scripts, popups and more.
• Strict No-Logging Encrypted VPN for the browser. Activate our Browser VPN via Epic's Privacy Features on the new tab page. It's a free, unlimited VPN for the browser powered by hundreds of servers in seven countries including the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, the Netherlands, Singapore & India.
• Audio Queue. On the road? Going for a run? Add webpages to Epic's audio queue & Epic will read the articles to you. Epic is the first-ever web browser to use iOS text-to-speech support for this accessibility feature.
• Fingerprinting Protection. Epic blocks multiple fingerprinting techniques used by trackers and data collectors.
• Encrypted Connection Preference / HTTPS Everywhere Support. Epic tries to connect to websites using an encrypted connection whenever possible.
• Always-On Private / Incognito Browsing. No browsing history.
• Easy Menu-based "Close All Tabs & Delete Data" Option.
• Granular, Site-Based Privacy Settings Controls. If a site isn't working, you can disable ad & tracker blocking (if you've enabled AdBlock) as well as other privacy protections.
• Tracker Count. See how many trackers are blocked in your browsing sessions when AdBlock is enabled (typically thousands!).
• Bookmark Support.
• Password Saving Support. Optional for sites of your choice.
• Reader Mode Button. Convert pages to text-only for easy reading.
• Built-in Video Downloader. Download videos from many websites.
• Customized Dials on the New Tab Page. Set each dial on Epic's new tab page to one of your choice. No browsing history to report on your "most visited sites".
• Print and Save to PDF Supported.
• Request Desktop Site Supported.
Try Epic. We think you'll love the faster, more private and convenient "Epic" browsing experience.
Epic has historically been one of the few browsers if not the only browser to offer both security and comprehensive privacy out-of-the-box. Many other so-called privacy browsers often don't have an encrypted VPN built-in or use the TOR network which should be considered insecure as many nodes are run by hackers and other malicious hosts. To configure other browsers for privacy often requires many, untrustworthy extensions and multiple, complicated settings pages--all of which won't achieve the level of privacy to which Epic has been engineered.
We're proud to protect the privacy of iPhone and iPad users online.
Please visit our forums at forums.epicbrowser.com
We've always been transparent about how Epic works so please feel free to email our Founder & CEO directly at alok at hiddenreflex dot com for help, to share your thoughts or ask any other question.
Alok is a privacy enthusiast who's spoken at TEDx on how privacy is essential to freedom. To understand our commitment to privacy, please watch his talk at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJCH0HUhdWU
VPN connection issues on some devices fixed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
the fastest and secure browser out there
i have been using the windows desktop version for a long time. the iOS version is fantastic. Not only it has features like ad block and vpn which come without any charge, the browser has many other inbuilt features (like print to pdf, download video/audio, etc) which few, if any, browsers provide for free or ad-free. Secondly, the interface is superb. The only thing missing is that even though there is this wonderful feature to download videos, i am not able to identify where the downloads are actually stored. If i close the tab, the download is lost. Hopefully, the epic team will look into it.
In the age of corporate oligarchs
EPIC comes through for those tired of our life being sold out like a cheap trick, and then sold back to us. On top of that EPIC isn’t trying to take over the world or censor free speech! Who would have guessed. User interface is very familiar and the protocols appear to be sound given a few administrative exceptions. Try them out. Epic you have my business as long as you don’t sell out
I’ve used the browser on desktop for a while, when it came to mobile I was hyped. Now, not so much. The app doesn’t show the same settings on blocking, the vpn isn’t always on, can’t even find the vpn tab. I went through the app for a while to make sure I didn’t miss anything. I don’t know why the Ui doesn’t show the full options, why the vpn isn’t even an option, went to my site and it still showed my home connection. I hope this gets fixed because I was waiting for a decent browser for mobile. Don’t know how trustworthy these guys really are, but I’ve use the desktop for a while. So I hope this gets fixed by I know Opera isn’t trustworthy.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Hidden Reflex
- 61.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Hidden Reflex 2020
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.