Epicure is your very own personal database for storing information about food, wine, and beer. Never again will you have to stare at a menu trying to remember what you last ordered and whether or not you liked it!
• Review restaurants, dishes, wines, and beers.
• Attach photos to your reviews.
• Tag your reviews so that you can organize them however you like.
• Search your library of reviews by name, tag, price, and rating.
• Now looks great on iOS 11!
App icon and some images designed and created by Adam Betts.
Other icons courtesy of Icons8.
Follow us on Twitter!
@EpicureApp and @scelis
• Added support for the iPhone X
• Photos taken in the app will now save to the camera roll by default
• The share button in the photo viewer now shows the system share sheet
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Find that I use this app after each dining experience. It does what it promises. Only feature missing, reason only four stars, is that there isn't a way to share a review with others. Good app.
Does the basics
The app concept is what I have been looking for. Other apps are too focused on the social media aspects or the geo-tagging locations aspects.
Enhancements I would like to see:
- Easier data entry, takes a lot of clicks to enter/edit data
- Easier data sharing, there is an export is a .json file. But what I want most of the time is a simple text list that can be sent via email or text message. For example to send a list of recommendations to a group of friends
- the ability to categorize; there is the ability to tag which is great, but the ability to group by a set of user-defined categories like City would be helpful.
Don't waste your money , only allows you to save name , make comments, and create tags. So when you want to sort or search later it's pretty useless . Notebook would be better then this product
- Sebastian Celis
- 2.5 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Sebastian Celis
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.