Before-and-after photos are captured using iPhone or iPad, and are uploaded to our secure, HIPAA-compliant image and document storage platform, Epitomyze Cloud™, where they can be tagged, searched, and securely shared with other providers, payers and/or patients.
Epitomyze Cloud™ is the oldest and one of the largest cloud-based clinical photography management platforms in existence, storing millions of photographs for some of the largest and most well-respected hospitals and medical practices in the world.
Setup of the Epitomyze Capture™ app is simple and often takes less than 20-30 minutes to get your practice up and running with the service.
Key features of the Epitomyze Capture™ app include:
* capturing images at the same distance and orientation as previous photographs
* providing a powerful means to improve patient and provider communication
* improving workflow and collaboration through relevant features developed in conjunction with experienced clinical photographers
* enabling users to securely store, view, search and share images with other providers, payers and patients though its HIPAA-compliant Epitomyze Cloud™ image management platform
- iOS 13 compatibility update
- renaming folder and composite image bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
- Epitomyze Inc.
- 25.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2019 Epitomyze Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.