Keep a library in your pocket! EPL Mobile makes it easy to find and discover titles, manage your account, and get the branch and availability information you need.
• quickly search the collection, with filters to zero-in on the kinds of titles you’re looking for
• get the details on any title, anytime and anywhere, including descriptions, community reviews and commentary
• check a title’s availability – even map the locations where your title is available now
• place holds and download digital books, audiobooks, and even movies
• manage your account: check to see if your holds are ready, renew titles, suspend holds, or instantly see the date your next title is due
• keep track of your interests: rate a title yourself with one touch or add a title to your ‘For Later’ list
• browse bestsellers, new titles, and recent reviews
• check branch hours or get directions to the nearest branch of the Edmonton Public Library
Speed improvements and bug fixes.
Resolves an issue where filters might not have worked properly
Ratings and Reviews
Edmonton's Pocket Library!
Impressive iPhone app that allows you to check your Edmonton Public Library account on the go... and lots more!
I could browse the catalog, look at brand new items, check my holds list, find a branch near me, see if I had a book coming due, if I owed any fines, and even see my library card's barcode! If I forget my card at home, it will be so handy to just scan my iPhone's screen at the checkouts. When I'm taking the LRT to Century Park, I can pass the time browsing for new books, movies, and music. This app has so many features, and it works like a charm. I can't imagine NOT having it on my phone!
EPL has also installed a cool new library vending machine at Century Park LRT as well. I wonder if it can scan my barcode from this app? I can't wait to try!
- BiblioCommons, Inc.
- 7.8 MB
Requires iOS 7 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © BiblioCommons Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.