EpocCam MultiCam transforms your iOS devices into wireless Mac OS X camera devices. Publish HD video frames from up to FOUR cameras SIMULTANEOUSLY to Syphon framework. Now your iPhones and iPads are perfect video input devices for ArKaos GrandVJ, GarageCUBE Modul8, Resolume Avenue, VDMX, QLab, CoGe, DiscoBrick, Millumin and other Syphon-enabled applications. Or you can just use it as a multi-camera surveillance system on your Mac.
• Stream 1080p HD video at 30 frames per second
• Supports both front-facing and main camera
• Tap to focus and autofocus modes
• Flashlight - use torch mode for extra light in dark environment
• Hardware-accelerated video processing on Mac will not tax your CPU
• Works even on crowded WiFi networks thanks to low bandwidth requirements
• Connect up to four iOS devices simultaneously
• Publish four simultaneous video feeds to Syphon
To start just follow these simple instructions:
1) Make sure your Mac and all iOS devices are connected to same wireless network
2) Download 'EpocCam Viewer Pro' to your Mac from http://www.kinoni.com
3) Launch 'EpocCam Viewer Pro' on your Mac
4) Launch up to four EpocCam Multicam applications on your iOS devices
5) iOS devices automatically connect to EpocCam Viewer Pro and preview image is displayed
6) Video frames are now automatically exported to Syphon, you can now import them to your favourite Syphon-enabled application
Setup for ArKaos MediaMaster and GrandVJ:
Arkaos software only supports Syphon input via Quartz Composer Plugin. Here are the required steps:
1) Install Syphon for Quartz Composer plugin from http://syphon.v002.info/
Here is a direct link: http://www.kinoni.com/syphonqc
2) Download our ready-made EpocCam compositions:
3) Download and run EpocCam Viewer Pro from http://www.kinoni.com
4) Import EpocCam compositions to MediaMaster or GrandVJ
Requires WiFi connection and a Mac running OS X 10.7 Lion or later.
Images Street Dancing at Rynek by Klearchos Kapoutsis is licensed under CC BY 2.0
Ratings and Reviews
You'll love it!!!
I love to use my iPad and iPhone both when I'm talking to friends on Skype or FaceTime and they always love it because I can switch between the two cameras and they get a kick out of that! 😉
And guess what? Do you have some old iPhones laying around? Why not reuse them and turn them into a home monitoring system? Just install "EpochCam Viewer Pro" on your desktop and install your Epoch MultiCam on all of your iOS devices and place them throughout the house! Reusable, chic home monitoring system!
The Best and Only app for Live Streaming
One of the best (and the only) apps for live streaming. I would recommend this version, but the price might be a little much. Other than that, solid app!
Somewhat what I needed
Update: lags are too much of an issue. Found a better solution in Switcher Studio.
Thanks for this app. Exactly what I needed and good features. Worth the price for doing live multi cam webinar. Two requests: would like to see less lag when using multiple cameras. One is super quick, but noticeably slows down above one. Also it's cheap to require me to go and review to get front facing camera access. Include that in the $20 price.
- Kinoni Oy
- 7.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Kinoni
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.