Easily turn your phone into a high definition Mac or PC webcam.
Perfect for business, online teaching, live streaming and more, EpocCam works seamlessly with popular video conferencing and broadcast software. Connect via USB or stream camera footage to your PC over Wi-Fi, and move freely while broadcasting anywhere in your local network.
Shoot in portrait or landscape mode with background blur or enhanced chroma key. Use gestures to control Snapchat Lenses with AR effects, animations, objects and characters. Easily add a secondary camera angle to your existing setup. With EpocCam drivers installed on your computer, your phone automatically appears as a webcam in apps like OBS Studio, Zoom and Microsoft Teams (Windows PC only).
Employ EpocCam to leverage the superior processing power of your phone, and look just as polished online as you do in person.
- Webcam App: convert your phone into a high definition computer webcam.
- Professional Quality: conference call and live stream in 1080p, HDR, and more.
- Software Friendly: OBS Studio, Zoom, Microsoft Teams (Windows PC only) and more.
- Modes: portrait and landscape.
- Snapchat Lenses: faces, objects, effects, background blur, chroma key, and lots more.
- Perfect for Remote Work: business, online teaching, content creation, etc.
- Easy Multicam Solution: add another camera angle to your setup.
- Wireless Freedom: connect via Wi-Fi for unrestricted movement.
- One-Time Setup: phone automatically appears as a webcam in computer software.
- Compatibility: works with Mac and Windows PC.
Turn your phone into a webcam in minutes:
1. Get the EpocCam app
2. Download and install the computer drivers
3. Connect phone to PC via Wi-Fi or USB
4. Set EpocCam as the webcam on your computer
- EpocCam App: iOS 13.0 or later
- EpocCam Drivers: macOS 10.14 or later / Windows 10 or later
- Wi-Fi network or USB cable
Learn more: https://elgato.com/epoccam
What's new in EpocCam 2022.2?
- EpocCam is now integrated with Elgato Camera Hub, so you can adjust settings from the comfort of your computer. Fine-tune brightness, tweak contrast, toggle AR lenses, and more. With powerful controls and a live webcam preview on your desktop screen, it's easier than ever to look your best in video calls.
Camera Hub is available for download from elgato.com
Ratings and Reviews
Neat app. And free.
I just downloaded it and am getting used to how it works. It’s outputting an SD signal (4:3 instead of 16:9), which is less than ideal, but it certainly will get the job done when I need an extra angle.
It only sends the video to my computer when the app is active on my phone, which makes sense. It installed two virtual cameras on my computer (probably front and back, though I can’t test it yet bc the front camera is currently locked), and I don’t know whether you can use both at the same time or not. If not, then I’m anticipating some difficulty switching between them on the fly.
It says at the bottom that if I review the app, I can access the front camera as well, so here’s hoping that works.
At the moment, it doesn’t work. I start the app viewer on my computer and all I see is a blank white page. It doesn’t have controls on it like it shows in the video of how to setup. I’m sure once it works it is probably awesome, but at the moment, it’s worthless. I’m not computer illiterate btw. I’ve done quite a bit of writing my own computer programs, at one point using machine language. So it’s very likely not user error. I will work on it to see if I can correct the issue and get it working and post back if I do.
After uninstalling the drivers and reinstalling them, it magically started working. Sometimes that’s all it takes but so weird it didn’t install correctly the first time. Anyway is working perfectly now and even for lower quality video being sent over (limit being it’s the free version), it still looks great. Very impressed.
A free app thats actually free but worth paying for
This app is very promising even for a free app. it is usable it's not demo crap where The only downside is the occasional not to intrusive ad. There's a bit of a connect delay then once it's up and running it runs pretty well. The best part is you can run thit in to camtwist And have a whole lot more fun!! like a roving camera Live feeding a projector with video effects. It Has a few bugs and clerks here and there but it's my number one pick for sending video from my phone to my computer live. I haven't really used it for anything but I still feel like I want to buy it ( it would be nice if there was a sale, I find I'm impulsive purchasing in the under three dollar range). I don't know what else to say I've been looking for something like this for a long time.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Corsair Memory, Inc.
- 62.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Corsair Memory, Inc.