ePRINTit is a mobile printing platform connecting people who need to print with print locations. Offering print services for public and corporate printing, ePRINTit’s robust offerings are convenient and accessible for customers alike.
With thousands of Public Print Locations worldwide and over 14 million users of ePRINTit’s mobile app, customers can easily select files to print and pick up at any Public Print Location. Print from virtually anywhere via the ePRINTit Cloud.
ePRINTit provides a private cloud-based printing service for corporate network printing that supports all your network printers with a secure experience.
For more information, visit www.eprintit.com.
ePRINTit supports the widest range of document and image types.
Easily print any file type from your web-enabled device and pick up at any network connected printer.
With Public Print Locations like FedEx Office, The UPS Store, PostNET and more, you’re always within steps of a print location.
With military-grade encryption to secure and protect customer data during rest and transit, all transactions are safe and secure. Users must enter a unique authentication code to guarantee the privacy of printed material.
How it works
1. Open the ePRINTit app and select the content you want to print (email, web page, photo, documents, etc.).
2. For Public Print Locations, use the app’s built-in geo-location feature to search for and select a location, or, refine the search by entering keywords in the search bar.
3. Tap Print. You should receive an authentication code to release your print job at the printer
4. Go to your selected public printing location (store, hotel front desk, etc.), and the app will show you where to pick up your print job.
- Works on iOS 8.0 or newer. iOS 6.0 is no longer supported, however it should work.
(1) Usage of ePRINTit Public Print Locations service requires Internet and email-capable device running iOS 7.0 or newer, with separately purchased wireless Internet service and the ePRINTit app. Availability and cost of printing varies at Public Print Locations.
(2) Opening files from other app via "Open In" supports Microsoft Word documents, PowerPoint, Excel and Adobe PDF, Other apps must provide individual access to files and enable exposure to these registered document type handlers from iOS.
-Allows Images to be shared to the application from the album.
-Bug fixes and UI improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Okay, when it works
It doesn’t, often.
Poor quality printing
The app is not easy to use, nor does it move very quickly. I didn’t like the quality of any of the prints I had - out of at least 20 pages on 3 separate occasions.
Quick & easy ‼️
Love the speed of process
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ePRINTit.com Corp
- 30.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 ePRINTit USA, LLC