Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod® Touch. Print photos, emails, webpages and files including Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and PDF documents. Also supports Box, Dropbox, Evernote®*1, Google Drive™ and Microsoft OneDrive™.
Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is in the next room or across the world.
• Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
• Print from anywhere in the world to email-enabled Epson printers using remote print functionality
• Print photos, PDFs and Microsoft Office documents such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Print stored files, email attachments, and online files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
• Capture a document with your device camera, format, enhance, then save, ready to print
• Scan from your Epson all-in-one and share your file (save to your device, send via email or save online)
• Copy documents and photos using your mobile device and a nearby Epson printer
• Transfer files between your device and an SD card or USB drive via an Epson printer
• Check your printer's status and ink levels
• Print within a complex network environment using manual IP printer setup
• Get help with a built-in FAQ section
• Print high quality photos with automatic backlight and color cast correction
• Choose and print multiple photos
• Print your email attachments and stored files
• Configure your print options including paper size and type, number of copies, page range and one- or two-sided printing
• Print with and without borders
• Switch between color or monochrome printing
• Choose from different scanning resolutions and image types
• Optimize print quality
• Buy ink and supplies for your printer
• Setup & register to Epson Connect
• Manage remote printers
See the following website for supported printers.
To use iPrint with a Wi-Fi connection, you must allow the app to use your device's location services.
This allows iPrint to search for wireless networks; your location data is not collected.
*1 Evernote is a registered trademark of U.S. Evernote Corporation.
- Fixed a bug where firmware update failed on some models.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Review of app. Not printer
This is not the place to complain about your Epson printer. This is the place to complain about the IPhone app for using most network enabled epson printers.
I have never found personally as a retailer of computer hardware Epson to be very reliable printers. The inkjet print quality for the $$$ usually very good. But the long term hardware not the best investment. My office however has the oldest color all in one laser. I mean like 15+ years old, has a bazillion prints on it and for some reason day in and out it works like a charm. This app works with it fairly well too. For the age delta between app and hardware- there is not much to complain about. I can print directly from my iPhone how cool is that? Most stuff prints sometimes I find stuff that won’t and it’s not super fast and the app doesn’t seem to work with the scanner on the Printer. That ladder feature would be awesome, and perhaps is available on a newer printer/scanner.
In the end would I recommend Epson hardware? 50/50 based on 20+ years of selling and servicing hundreds of printers of all brands and types. However if you have an Epson all in one, currently that is network enabled - this App is for you.
Could be a good App if...
1. It had more Print options to choose from (Like HP Remote App). Paper size, orientation, layouts, etc......
2. I could print PDF’s/Docs directly from iBooks, Apple Notes, misc. apps, etc. (have to send to file manager, another app... And this doesn’t always work either - these are the places I mainly print from.)
3. It allowed you to add your own Storage,Apps, ie., iCloud Storage, Apple File Manager, One Note....
Having a hard time because I’ve been unable to get the common Apple Print or Air Print options to work with my new Epson XP960. I keep getting Printer Offline message when it is on & has an excellent Network connection. This is not this App’s problem though. I love how my new printer prints after having an HP forever! But getting anything other than photos printed is very convoluted or is it just me?
Never buying another Epson printer. Ever!
I will not buy another Epson printer ever again. I’ve bought 3 off and on and thought this time, if I spent a lot more money, it would be more reliable and better quality. Wrong all the way around! Quality looks like the first version of color printers back in the 90’s. We have tried to calibrate it so much it literally runs out of ink doing diagnostics! My husband was dead-set against it and told me to get an HP or to try Canon but I went ahead and got the Epson Workforce WF-4640 and have had nothing but trouble with it. From it NOT accepting Epson ORIGINAL ink cartridges, to it randomly giving jam errors, frustration is too weak to describe how I feel about wasting my time and money on their printers. Epson has not provided any support past or present to fix the issues. The app is a mirror of my experience with their printers. It’s limited in what you can do and you’ll fool around with the app trying to figure it out just as much as figuring out what the heck is wrong with the printer only to realize neither works well at all.
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- 86.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Seiko Epson Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.