Epson iPrint 4+
Seiko Epson Corporation
Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod® Touch. Print photos, emails, webpages and files including Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and PDF documents. Also supports Box, Dropbox, Evernote®*1, Google Drive™ and Microsoft OneDrive™.
Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is in the next room or across the world.
• Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
• Print from anywhere in the world to email-enabled Epson printers using remote print functionality
• Print photos, PDFs and Microsoft Office documents such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Print stored files, email attachments, and online files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
• Capture a document with your device camera, format, enhance, then save, ready to print
• Scan from your Epson all-in-one and share your file (save to your device, send via email or save online)
• Copy documents and photos using your mobile device and a nearby Epson printer
• Transfer files between your device and an SD card or USB drive via an Epson printer
• Check your printer's status and ink levels
• Print within a complex network environment using manual IP printer setup
• Get help with a built-in FAQ section
• Print high quality photos with automatic backlight and color cast correction
• Choose and print multiple photos
• Print your email attachments and stored files
• Configure your print options including paper size and type, number of copies, page range and one- or two-sided printing
• Print with and without borders
• Switch between color or monochrome printing
• Choose from different scanning resolutions and image types
• Optimize print quality
• Buy ink and supplies for your printer
• Setup & register to Epson Connect
• Manage remote printers
See the following website for supported printers.
To use iPrint with a Wi-Fi connection, you must allow the app to use your device's location services.
This allows iPrint to search for wireless networks; your location data is not collected.
*1 Evernote is a registered trademark of U.S. Evernote Corporation.
Fixed minor bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Access to most-needed Print settings from iPhone
This app from Epson comes to the rescue, albeit just for Epson-brand printers on your local WiFi network. It performs most printing tasks quickly, and with access to most of the Epson printers’ features that one is used to seeing when printing from a computer, using Epson’s installed printer drivers.
IPhone users will agree that Apple’s iOS-embedded Print command provides only the most rudimentary access to printer features, almost regardless of printer brand. Particularly annoying is trying to print full page images on 8-1/2 x 11“ paper from a Letter-size paper tray. On my Epson Artisan 730 Multi Function Printer, using Apple’s Print command, the images from my camera roll will want to print using the much smaller paper feed for cut-size Photo paper. Since I don’t leave any paper in that feed slot except when I specifically want to use it, the image will ignore the Letter-size paper loaded in that tray, and simply not print. So, since I also have printers from other brands on my LAN, I find I need to also have iOS print apps for their printers installed on my iPhone, to access their fuller set of print commands. I have to say this app from Epson will tip my future printer purchases in their favor, so that I will be able to see my multiple Epson printers and select their features from a single printing app. Good job, Epson !
Works great on the phone
Although I’d give Epson a much worse rating for their Mac software, their mobile app is pretty great. Works with my Epson ET-4760 and prints like a dream. So far all of the features I’ve used work with no issues and it’s fairly easy to use. Way better than HP Smart (which is garbage IMO). The only downside is my MacBooks recent upgrade to Monterrey caused all sorts of issues with their drivers on both of my Mac’s. I tried all of their “suggested” fixes from their support pages and no dice. I can now print from some apps, but some apps error every time. Just be aware, in the event that you have a Mac and upgrade to Monterrey. Until they get that fixed, I’ll probably print exclusively from my Windows PC and my phone. That aside, this app is excellent!
Printing frustrations due to app limitations
I sent this email to Epson, and I’m posting it here too.
I’m feeling frustrated right now. I bought the Epson eco tank 2720 thinking I would be saving myself money in the long run by being able to print out my children’s curriculum. Well I went to print something out today and after 100 pages were already printed I realized several of the pictures were not printing. I used the print option from my phone instead of the Epson iPrint, because the Epson app is annoying. I want to print back to front and I would literally have to print one page at a time. It doesn’t allow me to just print even or odd or select just the pages I want to print. Since my printer doesn’t do double sided printing this is problematic. I ended up printing one page from the Epson iPrint that my regular phone printing app messed up, and the Epson iPrint did it correctly. However, this was not encouraging, because of what I previously stated. It will take me way too long and be too much work to bother printing it out. So I ended up buying curriculum I shouldn’t of had to buy. Your app needs fixed ASAP!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- 72.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Seiko Epson Corporation