Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod® Touch. Print photos, emails, webpages and files including Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and PDF documents. Also supports Box, Dropbox, Evernote®*1, Google Drive™ and Microsoft OneDrive™.
Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is in the next room or across the world.
• Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
• Print from anywhere in the world to email-enabled Epson printers using remote print functionality
• Print photos, PDFs and Microsoft Office documents such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Print stored files, email attachments, and online files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
• Capture a document with your device camera, format, enhance, then save, ready to print
• Scan from your Epson all-in-one and share your file (save to your device, send via email or save online)
• Copy documents and photos using your mobile device and a nearby Epson printer
• Transfer files between your device and an SD card or USB drive via an Epson printer
• Check your printer's status and ink levels
• Print within a complex network environment using manual IP printer setup
• Get help with a built-in FAQ section
• Print high quality photos with automatic backlight and color cast correction
• Choose and print multiple photos
• Print your email attachments and stored files
• Configure your print options including paper size and type, number of copies, page range and one- or two-sided printing
• Print with and without borders
• Switch between color or monochrome printing
• Choose from different scanning resolutions and image types
• Optimize print quality
• Buy ink and supplies for your printer
• Setup & register to Epson Connect
• Manage remote printers
See the following website for supported printers.
To use iPrint with a Wi-Fi connection, you must allow the app to use your device's location services.
This allows iPrint to search for wireless networks; your location data is not collected.
*1 Evernote is a registered trademark of U.S. Evernote Corporation.
Added compatibility with more Epson printers
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Access to most-needed Print settings from iPhone
This app from Epson comes to the rescue, albeit just for Epson-brand printers on your local WiFi network. It performs most printing tasks quickly, and with access to most of the Epson printers’ features that one is used to seeing when printing from a computer, using Epson’s installed printer drivers.
IPhone users will agree that Apple’s iOS-embedded Print command provides only the most rudimentary access to printer features, almost regardless of printer brand. Particularly annoying is trying to print full page images on 8-1/2 x 11“ paper from a Letter-size paper tray. On my Epson Artisan 730 Multi Function Printer, using Apple’s Print command, the images from my camera roll will want to print using the much smaller paper feed for cut-size Photo paper. Since I don’t leave any paper in that feed slot except when I specifically want to use it, the image will ignore the Letter-size paper loaded in that tray, and simply not print. So, since I also have printers from other brands on my LAN, I find I need to also have iOS print apps for their printers installed on my iPhone, to access their fuller set of print commands. I have to say this app from Epson will tip my future printer purchases in their favor, so that I will be able to see my multiple Epson printers and select their features from a single printing app. Good job, Epson !
I had an Epson WP4530 (big few hundred $$$ workhorse) for years but it slowly moved into old age and began displaying some “printer arthritis” (little aches and pains some days and not others) until it finally gave up the ghost a couple weeks ago. Since it was so great for so long I looked only at Epsons and was blown away at how prices have come down.
Decided on the WF3720 for $70 (free shipping, of course).
Yes, it takes the smaller ink cartridges but at a saving of a few hundred dollars I figured I’d go that way this time. A few hundred dollar saving will buy a lot of ink!
Yes, I can tell the printed copy from the perfect original but for my needs now (mostly recipes and knitting patterns, an occasional form or receipt) it does an amazingly beautiful job.
The color is better and more exact to my iPad screen on the red vest I just printed out than it was on the WP4530.
This one factor alone, is why I sat down and wrote out this review. (First time I’ve ever done a review for a purchased product).
I’m 80, not as technology savvy as most and I can tell you the set-up was a breeze. Just took it one step at a time. Was delighted when the first test sheet printed saying “PASS” on every detail. 🤗👏👍
Good App for iPad, Easy to Set up Initially, Better than PC, Could use some UI/UX Improvement
4 solid stars because this was super easy to download, connect to my Epson 4750 via Bluetooth, and immediately get started printing and scanning. It misses 5 stars because the UI/UX could use improvement...it is either impossible or not user-friendly to add additional pages to a scanned document, for example...you can only scan a one-page document under certain conditions. I’m sure that will improve as future versions of the software are released. I can fix those problems by using my PC Epson app—however, on my PC it takes longer to connect to the printer and is generally more clumsy. so I will most likely use my iPad as much as possible with my Epson printer, then pull out the PC when the iPad app falls short (which hopefully won’t be too often.)
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- 56.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Seiko Epson Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.