EQ reinvents the way athletes, patients, and medical staff assess anxiety, lack of sleep, concussions and more.
• Clinically-derived tests
• Use on yourself, your children, or your teams
• FDA Listed as a Class II 510(k)-exempt
• CE Marking
• Fun for the test-taker
== Aids in the assessment of anxiety, lack of sleep, concussion and more ==
EQ contains seven neurological tests, all clinically-tested and helpful in the assessment of neurological impairments/conditions such as anxiety, lack of sleep, concussion and more. In the event of a worrisome event, a comparison test can be run, and the results should be shared with a qualified practitioner.
== On-the-spot analytics and monitor progress over time ==
Immediately analyze test results on your mobile device. Easily monitor and track progress over time to establish a healthy range of results, making it easier to identify outliers and potential issues.
== FDA listed, CE Marking, clinically evaluated ==
EQ is FDA listed as a Class II 510(k)-exempt medical device and has obtained CE Marking and is registered in the EU to comply with the European Medical Device Directive. All of our tests have been clinically evaluated.
== Backed by the brightest minds in medicine and sport ==
Highmark Interactive's Medical Advisory Board and Professional Advisory Board represent the foremost thought leaders on neurology, traumatic brain injury, concussion, and how they impact athletes. Read more at https://www.highmark.tech/#aboutus.
== Fun to play, easy to monitor ==
EQ uses engaging games to test the brain and rewards users for playing with unlocks like fun fans to cheer them on. Not only will they enjoy doing the tests, but they're also incentivized to try harder!
== Integrates with Apple's Health app ==
If you collect your sleep and step data on the Health app, you can share them with EQ: Ensure your Apple Health app is tracking steps and sleep then initiate sharing from EQ’s Account or Stats page and you will see your daily values on EQ’s stats screen.
Get a 7-day free trial - no payment required, just download and start testing! After your free trial, you can choose to subscribe on a monthly or annual basis. You can also choose an individual or family plan that allows for up to 5 users per account. If you change your mind at any point, cancellation is easy through your iTunes settings.
• The remainder of your trial period will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
• When you confirm your purchase, payment will be charged through your iTunes account.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Don't want to auto-renew? Manage your account and renewal settings in your user Account Settings.
• You can use your subscription on any device registered with your Apple ID.
• Cancel your subscription anytime through your Account Settings, without a cancellation fee.
• If you need help or have questions, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Results obtained during your trial will be carried into your paid subscription
Minor bug fixes and UI polish.
Ratings and Reviews
- Highmark Innovations Inc.
- 385.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Highmark Innovations Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Individual Plan Yearly $49.99
- Individual Plan Monthly $4.99
- Family Plan Yearly $74.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.