- EQ560 Standalone application — Full FREE!
- EQ560 AUv3 plug-in — comes as time-limited Demo-version for you to try. It gives you 5 minutes of Free play time. (You can reload the EQ560 AUv3 plug-in as many times as you want, thereby you get the Demo period again and again.) Unlimited version of EQ560 AUv3 plug-in comes as In-App Purchase.
The EQ560 based on Classic American EQ from the late '60s, the 10-band graphic equalizer features precision filtering and high headroom, ideal for signal enhancement.
- Standalone and AUv3 plug-in;
- Precise port of Rack Extensions plug-in;
- Modeled vintage EQ;
- 10 bands of proprietary equalization;
- Familiar graphics operation on one octave centers;
- 12 dB of boost/cut per band;
- «Proportional Q» narrows filter Q at extremes;
- IN/OUT switch allows the user to bypass the Graphic EQ for before/after comparisons;
- Stereo (Mono), Mid or Side EQ modes.
The curve shaping potential is unmatched, while unique Proportional Q design intuitively widens the filter bandwidth at lower boost/cut levels and narrows it at higher settings.
The EQ560 extends the features of the original hardware and joins the flexibility of the digital world to the character of the analog processing. Allows you to choose between equalizer modes (Stereo, Mid, Side) and remove analogue saturation from the processing circuit to deliver pure digital sound.
The EQ560 is handy when you need to make EQ adjustments on larger parts of the spectrum instead of a restricted area. Boosting or cutting several bands at once will radically alter the sound of a track, be it a thin, weak snare that needs low end or a dull vocal that needs to be opened up.
The EQ560 app filters the microphone input and plays it back in real-time. To use EQ560 as a plug-in, you need an AUv3-compatible host app like GarageBand, Auria, AUM, Cubasis and more — EQ560 will appear in the list of Audio Unit extensions for effect plug-ins in the host app.
The EQ560 is a great complement to the parametric EQ550 and EQ550b.
- Added In-App Purchase details to the AppStore page.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wonderful sounding EQ with an awesome free “trial” approach, with NO restrictions! Have at it!
Great sounding EQ
You can coax some nice color out of this eq. Lots of options and a nice selection of presets for varied needs. Thought it was a free eq at first so was surprised when I got the 5 minute upgrade for $4.99 message while tinkering. It gives you a chance to test it for your needs 1st at least. Like the music track on stand alone mode also dig the fly in animation on launch!
- Nikolay Dyatlov
- 17.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 ИП Дятлов Н. С.
- In-App Purchases
- RRS EQ560 Unlimited $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.