The best music equalizer for your iPhone / iPod or iPad.
Equalizer with ready-made presets and bass adjustment that will give you an entirely new perception of music!
Get stunning and new experience, listening to music in Equalizer - Surround Sound. We added a ten-band customizable equalizer that has 16 presets (Personal, Acoustic, Classical, Rock, Latin, Jazz, Pop, Hip-Hop, Electronic, Piano, Deep, Dance, Loudness, R & B, Lounge, Vocal Booster) with the possibility to create and save your custom settings.
You can also use an independent equalizer amplifier for low (Bass) and high (Treble) frequencies and separate settings for two popular types of audio equipment (Hi-End or Hi-Fi). And that's not all, in the premium version you will have access to more advanced features, such as: 2x Presets, 3D sound, reverb effects and many more!
If you are an existing user of our project, you can use the premium version of the application for 2 months completely free of charge, and the Premium version is activated automatically when the program is updated.
The main functionality:
• Support of 9 audio formats (mp3, wav, aifc, ac3, aiff, m4a, caf, aac, flac)
• Ten band equalizer
• 16+ Presets for EQ
• Gain / Bass reduction
• Amplification / Decrease Treble
• True Audio Visualization
• Music Library (Songs, Albums, Playlists, Artists)
• Google drive
• One drive
The application does not support DRM encryption songs.
• Sleep timer
• Adding a song to the queue
• Listening history
• Create and edit playlists
• 3D sound
• Reinforced presets
• Treble Boost (Bass)
• Treble enhancement
• Without advertising
We will be grateful if you take a moment to rate our app in the App Store!
• 1 month
• 1 year
Duration of subscriptions:
• 1 Month Subscription
• 1 Year Subscription
• $ 2.99
• $ 15.99
What is included in the subscription:
• Ads-free app usage
• Reverb effects
• 3D sound
• 2x boosted presets
• Treble boost (Bass)
• Bass enhancement (Treble)
Additional subscription information:
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions can be managed by the user, and automatic renewals can be disabled by going to the user account settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of the free trial period, if offered, will be canceled when the user purchases a subscription to this publication, where applicable.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
*Please rate us & thanks for using this app
**Still having issues? Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Nice app, but I have suggestions
I love the way my music sounds on here. The bass is terrific. I also appreciate how, even though some services are paid, it offers a lifetime subscription.
The only things that are missing from this app are the ability to shuffle a playlist right from the first song, and the ability to fade songs so the transition from one song to another is smooth.
Great App, But Has Problems
I’ve been using this app for music that I can’t add to iTunes, and can’t use the EQ in it. It’s a really good app, with good sound, but, my biggest strife with this, is the fact that it skips a song in the middle, without me pressing anything or clicking anything. Sometimes, my phone will be on my desk and it will randomly switch the song. The second thing is the fact that with certain songs, the EQ is very weak and doesn’t make much of a difference at all. However, for the majority, the EQ sounds great and is pretty versatile. I only wish that you could do more with the EQ. Other than that, this app is really good and I recommend everyone to try it out.
The app kicks out you when trying to go on “sound settings”
I’ve been using this apps for about two years and it’s been good until the update, ever since the update happened the app has been acting weird there’s actually one problem with this app and that problem is every time you try to go on sound settings it kicks you out the entire app. I would have gave this app 5 stars because it actually use to enhance your volume and bass but now when you try to go into the settings to enhance your volume or just the sound in general it kicks you out. I hope that they fix this bug because this app is really good it just took this one problem to happen and boom now the app is total trash.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Reoent Assets
- 237.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Reoent Assets
- In-App Purchases
- Equalizer Premium - Monthly $6.99
- Equalizer Premium - Yearly $35.99
- Lifetime Premium $43.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.