Best equalizer and bass booster app for iPhone and iPad – Equalizer Fx lets you experience the magic of music with its powerful 7-band EQ and dynamic bass tuning functionalities.
Enhance the way you listen to songs by modifying sound effects using 15+ punchy amplifier presets. You can quickly create your own custom presets as well.
Key Features of Equalizer Fx:
• Powerful bass-boosting effects
• 7-band EQ with Dj transitions
• Elegant music visualizers
• Create custom equalizer presets
• Play music in the background
• Equalizer presets: Acoustic, Bass Booster, Bass Reducer, Flat, Classical, Hip Hop, Rock, Latin, Pop, etc.
Auto-Renewable Subscription Terms:
Subscribe to get unrestricted access to all the features outlined above.
• Subscription Length: Monthly, Yearly
• Subscription with a free trial will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the trial period.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your Apple ID account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the trial period.
• You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Disclaimer: This app is free to download, but you will be required to sign-up for an auto-renewing subscription to access the app's full functionality.
• Fixed a bug where the app sometimes crashes when some songs are marked as favorites.
• Fixed other known issues and improved the overall app performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Only giving a 5 stars review so you can see this !!!It’s almost impossible to stop the subscription!!!!! After 2 1/2 days went by I finally stopped the subscription but soon found out that you have to cancel it 24 hours before the three days . Btw Apple Music doesn’t work and any song you want to listen to , you have to buy again . Don’t fall for it like I did !!!!!😤😤😤😤😤😤😬
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your review. Please note that Apple handles everything related to pricing and subscription. The rule of canceling a subscription before the 24-hour time period is one of the policies of Apple. We do not have any say related to these issues. Also, it's now possible to listen to songs from Apple Music. Would you kindly download the latest version of the app and give it another try? Feel free to mail us at email@example.com for any further queries. Have a great day!
3.5 not the total package
It's like the designers put all their effort into the EQ and once they felt it was good enough, they just left the other features as bland as they could.
The EQ itself is really good for a digital EQ designed for headphones and bluetooth speakers. I feel like it's 2 bands short of greatness. 48, 150, 400, 756, 2.4k, 6k, 15k would be amazing control and really make this EQ more functional for a larger variety of speaker.
Base booster is strong. Make sure you start with it turned down and ease into it because smaller speakers certainly can't handle it. My car subs handled it fine without distortion until the volume was at a level I would never listen to anyway.
Now, my biggest disappointment is that the app seems to be missing a few simple finishing touches (I'm not a programmer so just seems simple to me). Just seems unfinished!
The visualizer is almost pegged at every volume and does not appear to operate with the music at all. It's also a very bland design and not pleasing at all. I would leave off this feature before I put this half hearted attempt in the app. If it's gonna be on there it should at least work and add to the experience. Maybe have 3 different settings included and add others as a $.99 add-on.
Also would like to see customized setting for colors. Tennessee orange is just terrible. Almost makes me want to not use the app! Good thing the EQ itself is as good as it is.
If I could give zero STARS, I might give it.
Dear App Dev,
I had this downloaded & in the cloud, but didn’t remember why I didn’t keep it downloaded. It’s because, your app came across as free to me or at least a cheap version. I checked it closer, only to find you “Free” app isn’t at all. It’s not even free unless you have a credit or debit card. I happen too have my own, but some people don’t at all. I DIGRESS:
A 3 day trial of anything isn’t enough & If you’re going to give us a 3 day trial, it should be 100% FREE, NOT enter all your private info to further risk it being stolen— & all for JUST 3 days... no way! You guys should stop wasting some of our time or interests by allowing only a 3 day trial for all my private info. Even the competition gives 7 to 14 or day trial or a FREE app period. The idea should go like so— 1- 2 week trial “NO STRINGS ATTACHED” then if we buy the software aka app— the we should own it. Please consider not being greedy vultures & offer your potential customers a lit version to decided if it’s even worth buying. The End.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TwinBit Ltd
- 81.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © TwinBit Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Equalizer VIP Yearly $49.99
- Equalizer Monthly $2.99
- Equalizer VIP Weekly $7.99
- Weekly Premium $4.99
- Equalizer VIP $9.99
- Equalizer VIP $2.99
- Monthly Premium $4.99
- Equalizer Yearly $9.99
- Equalizer VIP Monthly $11.99
- Lifetime Membership $19.99