Equalizer Fx improves your music or audio quality by adjusting sound effect levels.
Apply equalizer presets based on music genre, or quickly create your own custom preset with the 7 band equalizer controller.
• Powerful bass boosting effects
• 7-band EQ with Dj transitions
• 8+ elegant visualizations
• Save custom preset
• Access cloud music & play offline
• Lyrics with translation
• Play music in background
• Equalizer presets : Acoustic, Bass Booster, Bass Reducer, Flat, Classical, Hip Hop, Rock, Latin, Pop etc.
Found a Bug:
Kindly write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any issues you've been encountering with! we're listening!
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
- Subscription Length: 1 Month
- Subscription Price: $11.99/month after 7 days trial ends
• Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the trial period.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your Apple ID account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the trial period.
• You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service:
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
3.5 not the total package
It's like the designers put all their effort into the EQ and once they felt it was good enough, they just left the other features as bland as they could.
The EQ itself is really good for a digital EQ designed for headphones and bluetooth speakers. I feel like it's 2 bands short of greatness. 48, 150, 400, 756, 2.4k, 6k, 15k would be amazing control and really make this EQ more functional for a larger variety of speaker.
Base booster is strong. Make sure you start with it turned down and ease into it because smaller speakers certainly can't handle it. My car subs handled it fine without distortion until the volume was at a level I would never listen to anyway.
Now, my biggest disappointment is that the app seems to be missing a few simple finishing touches (I'm not a programmer so just seems simple to me). Just seems unfinished!
The visualizer is almost pegged at every volume and does not appear to operate with the music at all. It's also a very bland design and not pleasing at all. I would leave off this feature before I put this half hearted attempt in the app. If it's gonna be on there it should at least work and add to the experience. Maybe have 3 different settings included and add others as a $.99 add-on.
Also would like to see customized setting for colors. Tennessee orange is just terrible. Almost makes me want to not use the app! Good thing the EQ itself is as good as it is.
its vary efciently compatibly with various speach recocnition apps
(loads up fast/ does NOT skip or drag)..does not ask for access to other parts of my phine that are erelevent to playing music..money is tight at this piont in my life due to some medical issues (vision/spine)
and i REALLY apreciate you people creating this app..'salaha!' to ALL of YOU...(an honorable pause of silence)
P.p.z.: i also how SIMPLE it is to create a play list:):) thanks
Not worth it
This app is not compatible with Apple Music songs. Although this is not a unique problem, this app doesn’t even tell you about that, it just doesn’t play anything, leaving you wondering what’s happening. Also, there are various bugs that I encountered within seconds of launching the app. I wouldn’t even use it if all the features were free, which they aren’t. I couldn’t even play two songs that I did buy and weren’t DRM protected because the it stopped working properly and just didn’t play any sound at all. Overall, the bugs didn’t even let me experience the features with more than one song, effectively making the whole thing useless. $50 a year for this is a joke.
- TwinBit Ltd
- 57.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © TwinBit Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Premium $49.99
- Monthly Equalizer VIP $11.99
- Monthly Premium $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.