Equalizer Fx improves your music or audio quality by adjusting sound effect levels.
Apply equalizer presets based on music genre, or quickly create your own custom preset with the 7-band equalizer controller.
• Powerful bass boosting effects
• 7-band EQ with Dj transitions
• 8+ elegant visualizations
• Create custom preset
• Access cloud music & play offline
• Play music in background
• Equalizer presets : Acoustic, Bass Booster, Bass Reducer, Flat, Classical, Hip Hop, Rock, Latin, Pop etc.
Found a Bug:
Kindly write to us at email@example.com for any issues you've been encountering with! we're listening!
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
- Subscription Length: Yearly, Weekly
- Subscription Price: $49.99/year, $4.99/week
• Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the trial period.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your Apple ID account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the trial period.
• You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service:
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
first. this works :) and i purchased the premuim version and it worked too! BUT at first i thought it would make my eardrums bleed and would conclude that sound that seems like an explosion... (you probably think too) but it didnt really make my eardrums bleed lol. the explosion sound was kinda low. even tho it was AMAZING but i expected a lot more from the 1000% volume. (USE EARPHONES FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE LOL). sorry im weird af
3.5 not the total package
It's like the designers put all their effort into the EQ and once they felt it was good enough, they just left the other features as bland as they could.
The EQ itself is really good for a digital EQ designed for headphones and bluetooth speakers. I feel like it's 2 bands short of greatness. 48, 150, 400, 756, 2.4k, 6k, 15k would be amazing control and really make this EQ more functional for a larger variety of speaker.
Base booster is strong. Make sure you start with it turned down and ease into it because smaller speakers certainly can't handle it. My car subs handled it fine without distortion until the volume was at a level I would never listen to anyway.
Now, my biggest disappointment is that the app seems to be missing a few simple finishing touches (I'm not a programmer so just seems simple to me). Just seems unfinished!
The visualizer is almost pegged at every volume and does not appear to operate with the music at all. It's also a very bland design and not pleasing at all. I would leave off this feature before I put this half hearted attempt in the app. If it's gonna be on there it should at least work and add to the experience. Maybe have 3 different settings included and add others as a $.99 add-on.
Also would like to see customized setting for colors. Tennessee orange is just terrible. Almost makes me want to not use the app! Good thing the EQ itself is as good as it is.
Not worth it
This app is not compatible with Apple Music songs. Although this is not a unique problem, this app doesn’t even tell you about that, it just doesn’t play anything, leaving you wondering what’s happening. Also, there are various bugs that I encountered within seconds of launching the app. I wouldn’t even use it if all the features were free, which they aren’t. I couldn’t even play two songs that I did buy and weren’t DRM protected because the it stopped working properly and just didn’t play any sound at all. Overall, the bugs didn’t even let me experience the features with more than one song, effectively making the whole thing useless. $50 a year for this is a joke.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TwinBit Ltd
- 81.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © TwinBit Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Equalizer VIP Yearly $49.99
- Equalizer VIP Weekly $7.99
- Weekly Premium $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.