Equalizer Fx improves your music or audio quality by adjusting sound effect levels.
Apply equalizer presets based on music genre, or quickly create your own custom preset with the 7-band equalizer controller.
• Powerful bass boosting effects
• 7-band EQ with Dj transitions
• 8+ elegant visualizations
• Create custom preset
• Access cloud music & play offline
• Play music in background
• Equalizer presets : Acoustic, Bass Booster, Bass Reducer, Flat, Classical, Hip Hop, Rock, Latin, Pop etc.
Found a Bug:
Kindly write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any issues you've been encountering with! we're listening!
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
- Subscription Length: Yearly, Weekly
- Subscription Price: $49.99/year, $7.99/week
• Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the trial period.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your Apple ID account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the trial period.
• You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service:
- Performance and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not shure what I purchased but I’m already disappointed with advertisement looks like just another version of I tunes in format different. Difficulty figuring how to load or play next list.
Can you add purple and pink to equalizer//. Colors??? If so without a doubt do 4 me please,-/“+\\sign. Thank you!!! I tunes purchased do sometimes refuse to transfer to equalizer library/data base as soon as I want them to, understood that time is needed to download purchases, for example when I tunes has ability to play which isn’t immediately! Equalizer sometimes displays delayed reactions to even recognize data/file for song or album. I believed restore purchases was this action in settings, does not seem to influence desired response
3.5 not the total package
It's like the designers put all their effort into the EQ and once they felt it was good enough, they just left the other features as bland as they could.
The EQ itself is really good for a digital EQ designed for headphones and bluetooth speakers. I feel like it's 2 bands short of greatness. 48, 150, 400, 756, 2.4k, 6k, 15k would be amazing control and really make this EQ more functional for a larger variety of speaker.
Base booster is strong. Make sure you start with it turned down and ease into it because smaller speakers certainly can't handle it. My car subs handled it fine without distortion until the volume was at a level I would never listen to anyway.
Now, my biggest disappointment is that the app seems to be missing a few simple finishing touches (I'm not a programmer so just seems simple to me). Just seems unfinished!
The visualizer is almost pegged at every volume and does not appear to operate with the music at all. It's also a very bland design and not pleasing at all. I would leave off this feature before I put this half hearted attempt in the app. If it's gonna be on there it should at least work and add to the experience. Maybe have 3 different settings included and add others as a $.99 add-on.
Also would like to see customized setting for colors. Tennessee orange is just terrible. Almost makes me want to not use the app! Good thing the EQ itself is as good as it is.
first. this works :) and i purchased the premuim version and it worked too! BUT at first i thought it would make my eardrums bleed and would conclude that sound that seems like an explosion... (you probably think too) but it didnt really make my eardrums bleed lol. the explosion sound was kinda low. even tho it was AMAZING but i expected a lot more from the 1000% volume. (USE EARPHONES FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE LOL). sorry im weird af
- TwinBit Ltd
- 71.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © TwinBit Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Equalizer VIP Yearly $49.99
- Equalizer VIP Weekly $7.99
- Equalizer VIP $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.