Equalizer+ is an all-in-one music player - equalizer - bass booster that offers brilliant sound quality, automatically optimized depending on the headphones used. Access your entire music library: iTunes, Google Drive, and Dropbox with offline mode - no wifi needed!
Quality-focused, Equalizer+ makes it possible for you to mix, edit and customize the sound of your tracks to ensure an optimal music listening experience. Adjust songs that have too much or too little highs and lows, boost your bass to give more depth to your tracks, play your playlists like a DJ with the special DJ transitions, watch your sound pulse to the beat of the music...you control the sound!
ACCESS ALL YOUR FAVORITE TRACKS
- cloud storages access: Dropbox, Google Drive & iCloud (premium version)
- offline mode: no internet or WiFi needed (premium version)
- local music: all your iTunes tracks will automatically appear on Equalizer+
- import your iTunes playlists or directly create new ones on Equalizer+ (premium version)
- iTunes shared folder access: transfer your tracks between your computer and your device without having to synchronize with iTunes
- contextual search feature: gives results sorted by songs, artists, albums, or playlists
THE BEST ALL-IN-ONE MUSIC PLAYER
- 7-band equalizer (from bass to high) to tailor your songs to your taste
- 10 equalizer presets based on music genres (Flat, Pop, Rock, Electro, Dance, R&B, Hip hop, Jazz, Acoustic, Classical)
- all major audio formats supported: mp3, FLAC...
- possibility to save and edit your own custom presets (premium version)
- powerful bass booster: control the depth of your tracks (premium version)
- spectral representation of the sound: watch your sound pulse to the beat of the music thanks to awesome visualizers (Spectrum is FREE - other visualizers available in the premium version)
- Airplay compatibility: dedicated view for the visualizers, watch your sound move on your tv!
- Fade (DJ mode): access 6 predefined transition modes, and choose when to trigger the next track (premium version)
- queue system: prepare your tracklist in advance
- 3-status 'repeat' function: repeat 1 song, repeat a whole playlist, no repetition
- shuffle function: play your songs in random mode
- music progression bar: easy navigation within your music
- iPad special landscape mode
- Sleep Timer: schedule the music stop, Equalizer+ will automatically stop when needed (premium version)
Follow us :
Question? Suggestion? Want to say hi? Contact our team : email@example.com
- Subscribe for unlimited access to our Premium features.
- Weekly ($7.99) & yearly ($40.99)*
- Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
*Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
Hello! This new version includes minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Ok don’t get me wrong, I extremely lovED the app, best thing I found that could play music for free, I didn’t even care about the money things cause it was great... but not great enough to pay money for. The update that made it so you have to pay to use your cloud is like saying pay us to use your music. I’d be better off with the Apple Music. I looked for HOURS on end just to find an app that would auto play my music without me having to do that much like google drive. Now that I have to pay, I’m not even gonna deal with it. If they don’t update it soon, I’m gonna delete it and I REALLY don’t want to considering how long it took me to find this. I get it if you want to pay for some things but I ain’t paying for squat if I have to deal with this. There’s a line between great, good, and this. It just took a complete downhill slope since the last update and I understand why (not many people were paying), but this is too far. PAYING to make 1 playlist, if you give the person like 3 free playlists, i would understand, but this is completely outrageous. I’m so upset now because I was just gonna get some music off of my drive and put it in when this happened. Please fix this and make it so there’s at least a free trial version and not an immediate payment system (even if that’s a week free trial) cause that trial means basically nothing.
App Was Great Now 100% Worthless
I had been using this app for 5 Years now paid to unlock all the features now they want me to pay a monthly subscription to listen to the Music I own on ITunes yeah right pay monthly to listen to my music I already purchased greedy and lame app developers all want monthly fees instead of a one time purchase that you own like the music I buy I paid you to own the app as my property then they just steal the app back by locking the features I paid for up front and now want a monthly fee from me this is consumer fraud these app developers are thieving scum bags can't just be happy with the $12 bucks I paid to unlock everything they didn't even change anything the application is the same as when I purchased it no improvement at all just want a monthly payment for the privilege of using a equalizer
Developer Response ,
Hi! We're sorry to read that you had a negative experience with our app. Could you send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedbacks. It will definitely help us to improve it. Kind Regards, Alice
Make a new app
If you are the programmer and you see this:
Please make a new app which utilizes your emulators as a filter for your DAC inside the phone.
This means: “ALL” audio will go through the background app.
The ability to achieve such a device will be valuable and useable for many and for several different reasons!
DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT: make a “music player” which requires you to upload specific songs from select libraries and then charge for the “service” on a subscription. This approach should only be reserved for real production effects for real producers and industries where the economy is circulating based on the creations. In this case however, it is music owners playing back already mastered tracks.
If you follow this far: you’ll notice that all of these EQ audio effect upgrades are the same that other developers made in that regard stated above.
I recommend being the first that actually makes a real circuit upgrade for iPhone without a a bogus subscription. Instead, perhaps a one time charge of around 10-20 dollars for such a device.
Thank you for reading and perhaps understanding the statements and recommendations.
- 225.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © MWM SAS 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Bass Boost $2.99
- Fade $2.99
- Preset Saver $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.