Support for iOS 12.2
The spoiler filter was a bit overzealous at times. This has been adjusted.
Some other minor changes under the hood
Ratings and Reviews
I purchased the ad free version, but...
Sometimes the app would crash when i’m using it, like when i’m scrolling/searching. Other than that this app is 5/5 stars except for that bug, can you guys please fix that, if you can thank you/):).
1. Can't log in to Disqus in comments.
2. The top of the first post in the feed is covered by the title bar. On the iPad this can be fixed by moving the feed out of sight (it will be fixed when the feed is brought out again), but there is no way to fix this on the iPhone.
3. After clicking on a link in a comment, and exiting that link to go back to the comments, the screen goes white and it is impossible to return to the app without closing the app and starting it again.
I can't get anything on this app to load. I get backend errors constantly, and I can't even access older news. Because of this, I gave up on it. Of course, EQD could just be having a bad day, but it seems that neither site nor app is working as well as it used to anymore. Why is this? I hope this gets fixed in an update.
- SHAUN Scotellaro
- 34.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Equestria Daily 2012 - 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Remove advertisements $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.