Equine Assistant is committed to helping you care for your horse by connecting you with the people in your horse’s life.
Connect the Team
All horses have a team of people caring for them. Equine Assistant is the tool to connect owners, trainers, vets, farriers – anyone – to each other and share the information relevant to a horse’s care.
- Names, emails, phone numbers
- Pros (trainers, vets, farriers) love having owner info handy
- Send texts and notes with care/training plan in real time
- Eliminates the communication vacuum
From vaccinations and worming, to scheduling how and when a horse is worked, while setting up lessons or appointments at the barn – Equine Assistant is the tool that will keep you on track and on task.
- Trainers can schedule work plan and share with staff
- Vets can schedule meds and treatment plan per horse
- Schedule out the farrier and what needs to be done
- Save time and have clear communication with the Team
Sharing contact information is a given, but with Equine Assistant share registration records, cards, images, videos and x-rays at the touch of button. This is especially handy when special care is necessary.
- Share images and video with team when issues arise
- Access past notes, images, even x-rays for assessment
- Provide care plan to the horse’s team
- Incredibly beneficial when on the road and incidents occur
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Every time the app updates it deletes all the content saved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.