The Equiniti Pension Solutions Compendia App is designed to help you manage your retirement planning. Our App is interactive, intuitive and simple to use, enabling you to keep up to date with the value of your retirement benefit.
Key features include –
• View and update your personal details.
• View the current value of your retirement benefits.
• Model your benefits at your chosen retirement age to see the impact increasing (or decreasing where allowed) your contributions will have on your retirement fund.
• View important documents such as historical benefit statements.
For Defined Benefit (Final Salary) Scheme members -
• Perform ‘what if’ calculations to estimate the value of your annual pension at your chosen leaving date.
For Defined Contribution Scheme members -
• Track your investments.
• Switch your funds.
• View fund performance.
• Model your drawdown income.
For Pensioners -
• View historical payslips and P60’s.
If your pension scheme is administered in house using Equiniti’s administration platform, Compendia, and your scheme has signed up to receive the Compendia App, you can now use your iPhone to manage your pension. You will need to have registered for Self Service and have a user ID and password in order to use the Compendia App.
Please note that Compendia App is compatible with but not optimized for iPad.
Terms and conditions of use can be found in the App.
Improvements to the Contact and P60 page layouts and biometrics.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.