Have guts? Join and show off your leadership!
Build and upgrade your army to conquer the World
Construct and facilitate your base to fend of raiders.
Forge a mighty Clan with worldwide players.
Lead you Clan to resounding triumph. A great leader always comes up with great strategies!
Era of War brings you back to ancient Northern Europe time when human beings and supernatural powers were implacable enemies.
What you need to do is to build a powerful army and putting your strategic talent into practice in order to fight against players all over the world, occupy their resources and earn reputation.
Strive to penetrate into enemy’s territory, drop your troops at appropriate positions to destroy their defensive structures.
Construct an impregnable fortress and declare your absolute sovereignty in such a chaotic era.
Join a Clan to strengthen your military forces and fight in epic Clan battles.
• FREE TO PLAY with eye-candy graphics, lively sound effects
• Build your village into an unbeatable fortress with numerous defensive structures
• Conquer others to gain reputation and loots for the development of your Empire
• Raise your own army with more than 10 unique units and multiple levels of upgrades
• Discover your favorite attacking army from countless combinations of troops, spells, special warriors, etc.
• Overthrow the campaign mode to earn valuable resources
• Form a Clan, invite friends and players worldwide to join and share breath-taking moments as well as the taste of victory.
• Battle against rival Clans in Clan Wars to gain more and more resources.
Should you have any problems, we are here to help:
Email hỗ trợ 24/7: firstname.lastname@example.org
All of your inquiries will be addressed within 24 hours.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It seems like a fun game, but the pvp balancing is terrible! I just started yesterday and I am going up against lvl 5-8 town halls, never matched up against an opponent that I am even close to beating...
Past Amazing’s point
If you’ve seen Past Amazing’s COC rip-off series you know that this game is one of them. He’s seen things like clan fortress, stronghold, whatever. He says “I wonder were that name comes from,” and he is right. It comes straight from clash of clans. NOTE TO Past Amazing: I like your vids and I’m sorry about not being subscribed, but please put this review on one of your videos. And I encourage you that you can be the best at gaming, better than the CREATORS! And this game called Samurai Siege is also a big rip-off. Please make a rip-off video on that. I am a near max TH7 and doing a video on that will encourage me to do it faster. Plus I love your vids.
A bad game, but it has potential.
The great things about it:
-Graphics are pretty ok. I estimate At least a 500 bit, but there is probably more
-Frame rate is quite a bit better than other games like this. Some examples are Star Wars commando, Clash of Clans, and CivRev 2
The improvements needed(don’t ignore plz):
-this game just by looking at the pictures in the App Store is so obviously a clash of clans rip-off. Many games were inspired by games like clash of clans and got lots of money. This isn’t inspired (yet). Try redesigning everything. That way people don’t say "why get this game when there is coc?".
-I have seen reviews that say they have been scammed or glitched. Try to fix that.
-try fixing the battle systems a bit
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Hoang Bich
- 138.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © EOWMedia
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Golds $4.99
- Bag of Gold $9.99
- Sack of Gold $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.