The Ergo 360 app calculates an aircraft’s fuel and oxygen consumption at a given altitude and plots their ranges as different colored rings on an interactive map. The pilot can change the proposed altitude and see the results of these changes in the rings on the map display. Utilizing a worldwide airport database, Ergo displays the airports which fall into the area where the two rings overlap, indicating that there is an adequate supply of each resource to safely land at any of these airports. The Ergo 360 system features a "Planning" mode, which simplifies flight planning, and a dynamic, in-flight "Actual" mode, which can be used in the event of a partial or full decompression situation.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Ergo360 has new exciting features.
* You can now use Ergo360 on an iPhone.
* We have integrated Online Maps which provider greater detail
* Login information is retained until logged out
* Improved Flight Plan integration.
* Added Flight Plan Waypoints.
- Aeronautical Data Systems Inc.
- 1.8 GB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © ADS, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.