Ergonomics is a complete workplace health solution that offers equipment setup advice and a variety of workplace specific stretching exercises.
Awards: Department of Labor App Challenge Winner!
Several recent studies have shown that sitting for extended periods of time is detrimental to your health and wellness and can shorten life expectancy. Researchers, wellness experts, and journalists are all coming to the same conclusion: it is extremely beneficial to take short stretch breaks during your work day.
Large corporations frequently use desktop software to encourage employees to take workplace breaks because of the strong positive correlation between health and productivity – and now, Ergonomics brings all of the benefits of workplace wellness to you.
WE’RE BRINGING STRETCHING BACK…
Ergonomics is a simple application with two goals: improving your workplace health and productivity by encouraging stretch breaks, and ensuring that all of your workplace equipment is set up ergonomically for the times that you are sitting.
THERE'S A STRETCH FOR THAT.
• All stretches feature original illustrations and instructions on how to properly position your body.
• You can choose between individual stretches or a group of stretches targeting a specific area.
• A countdown timer is included to help you properly time your stretches.
LEARN THE BASICS OF ERGONOMICS.
• Learn how to setup your desk, chair, monitor, mouse, and keyboard for enhanced productivity.
• Quick tips give you a summary of the setup at a glance.
• Detailed setup information supported by OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration).
Incorporating Ergonomics into your daily routine will leave you feeling happier, healthier, and more energized.
Our first update in six years! We are back to add new features and continue making Ergonomics the best workplace wellness application.
• Brand new design that looks great on all screen sizes
• New stretch routine interface with simpler and streamlined controls
• All new achievements tab with beautiful watercolor badges to unlock
• Completely rewritten backend to improve stability and future iOS compatibility
Plus, a lot more to come in the next few months (including a new work-from-home section). Thank you to everyone who has bought or downloaded Ergonomics and joined us on this journey.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good; a couple tweaks, please
I love this app. I use it on my iPad 2 at work to prevent feeling tired, cramped, and sore at the end of the day in front of a computer.
However, the following tweaks would move it to 5 stars in my view:
1. Add speech prompt when switching to a new stretch, not just when switching sides.
2. The green circle around the start button is very off center (is NOT around the start button) on my iPad 2.
3. Make the information about how to view the stretch visible, or, when the (i) icon is tapped and showing the info, update the info when the stretch changes.
Really like this. Two things I would like to see in order to get 5 stars:
1. More info on what the stretch is
2. An option to add more than 4 reminders.
Helpful app. Lots of good tips and timely reminders when I forget to get up and move around and do stretches.
And it's nice that the app doesn't nag for you to review like so many other apps.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.