"Gorgeous graphics, smooth, intuitive play. Eric's freecell is great too."
"Well designed and fun. Better than many pay games"
"My favorite solitaire app!"
Written by the same Eric that developed the Eric's Solitaire Sample and Eric's Ultimate Solitaire for Mac OS. You can drag and drop or tap cards to move them. You can even throw the cards with a shove! Supports portrait and landscape orientations and offers a fantastic user interface.
Klondike is the most popular variation of solitaire. Klondike is sometimes called "Patience" or just "Solitaire."
- Beautiful art, cool particle effects and a fun user-interface
- Includes Casino Klondike, Klondike, and Klondike Revealed™
- Portrait and Landscape support with orientation lock
- Playable cards wiggle or glow -- turn it off for a bigger challenge
- Drag and drop cards or throw them!
- Subtle sound effects so you can enjoy your music
- Unlimited Undo
- Game state saved when interrupted
- Smart Autoplay – Plays cards up when its safe
- Detailed Statistics
If you like this version then please try "Eric Snider's Solitaire: Klondike." It works great on iPhone and iPad and is ad-free.
Like Sniderware on Facebook: facebook.com/sniderware
• Updated to support the latest iPhones
• Many behind-the-scenes fixes
• Try my other one-player games like Eric's Word Search, Eric's Sudoku, Noodle Doodle and FreeCell Solitaire because they're fun and free. :)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent Solitaire Game
This is a beautifully designed rendition of Klondike with excellent gameplay and fun animations. The interface works really well on a touchscreen since you can toss cards in a general direction to send them to an obvious location. The graphics are gorgeous and look great on the iPhone. My only criticism is that some game hints (like subtle card animations for movable cards ) are enabled by default, but fortunately these can be turned off easily. Unless of course you get hooked on them like I did. I'll never be bored during conference calls again!
Always a favorite
First card game I learned when I was in 4th grade (1960) Ads are at times annoying if you cannot cancel them.
This the best Solitaire app - hands down!!
I've tried 5 other solitaire apps and this is my favorite. Smooth play, love the cards, tons of options so I can play exactly how I like. I read some reviews from people that don't like the hints. Well, if you DONT WANT HINTS YOU CAN TURN THEM OFF in the SETTINGS PAGE. Simple. I think some of the negative reviews are written by competitors anyways.
After playing this for a week, I bought the paid app for the extras.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.