eSchoolapp Administrator 4+
Designed for iPad
PS : This app is to be used by school administration only. If you are a parent or a scholar and are looking for your school's official app, please contact your school.
This app will only work with real data if your school is registered with MR Softwares. If you are a school owner and would like to adopt eSchool, drop us a mail : email@example.com or visit http://eschoolapp.in. If you are a parent or teacher, ask your school to stop relying on SMS and upgrade to eSchool app today. If you are a registered school, contact eSchool support for your school code to login to the app.
eSchoolApp is a state of the art school management ecosystem consisting of a comprehensive desktop based ERP and numerous mobile apps for use of parents, teachers and the school administration. It helps the school manage complex functions such as fees, results, attendance, library, stock, timetable, staff, salary, notifications, scholar, documents, transport, online examination, hostel, etc. The eSchoolApp is a revolutionary mobile/tablet communication tool between a school, its students and their parents which helps keep the parents informed, happy and impressed.
eSchoolApp Administrator makes the school management's life easy by allowing access to vital functions of the ERP in a mobile friendly manner. All sections are protected via proper authentication and will be visible only to staff members having the permissions for it. Major features available in the app :
1. Notifications - Now send notifications to parents on the school's official app from the comfort of your mobile. The administrator allows you to filter target audience just like the ERP and send the data to desired set of students or to the entire school. You may choose to send information to your audience just via the app or via App and SMS both by using the administrator. This module allows you to send information in all human known languages along with photos freshly clicked from right within the app. Sending holiday announcement at 10 PM the night before becomes even more easy now.
2. Attendance - The administrator empowers you to mark student attendance right from the app, thereby making the process super fast.
3. Fee records - View daily collections and defaulters right from the app. Also receive daily emails containing this information.
4. Vacancy - Get real time updates on number of vac-cant seats class wise and school wise right from the app.
5. OTP based authentication - For all authorised staff members
6. Gallery - View photos and videos of your school a visible to the parents.
7. Feedback - Respond to feedback received from parents.
- Added support to monitor health of GPS devices
- GPS Trip analysis now available on administrator app
- Realtime location of single bus and all buses
* All the above works with the selective authorisation architecture of the app. This means, you may choose to allow access to only the GPS features (and nothing else in the admin app) to the bus manager of the school.
- Added support for multiple branches. You may now choose another branch from your group of schools from the top right menu
- Speed and usability enhancements in the defaulters section. Fetch Defaulter operation is time consuming operation, now you may select the desired filters, click on the go button and continue with your work in this app or other apps and then later come back to the defaulter page to find your report ready for viewing !
- Added loading percentage graphic in defaulter list.
more features coming in the next update ..
Bug fixes and performance improvement
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Shantanu Dhanuka
- 52.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © MR Softwares