Connecting drivers to beat traffic enforcement together!
ESCORT Live is the world’s most advanced real time radar and laser ticket protection community, giving drivers unprecedented warning of what lies on the road ahead. Join the millions of drivers already out on the road, sharing photo enforcement areas, police spotted locations, automatically reported radar/laser detection zones, and more!
ESCORT Live Features
• Community-based alerts to upcoming ‘Police Spotted’ speed traps, accidents, work zones, road hazards, detours, and traffic jams
• Verified alerts from Defender®, the world’s largest database of red light, speed, and mobile cameras
• Integrates with compatible ESCORT and Beltronics products to control settings and present alert information
• Great driving features including Live Traffic, Car Finder, Get Directions, Day/Night Mode, and customizable vehicle icons
Premium Features (requires in-app purchase)
• Radar Relay – ESCORT Live’s patented technology that connects radar detectors so that radar/laser alert information is automatically shared among users in real time
• Posted Speed Limits displayed both in the app and on your connected detector
• Two convenient levels of subscription service – $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year
• 1 year Premium subscription included free with purchase of a compatible ESCORT or Beltronics product
Did you know,
• Radar detectors are legal in 49 states (only Virginia prohibits their use)
• More than 42 million drivers receive a speeding ticket in the United States each year – about one in every five drivers
• The average speeding ticket costs $150 and increases insurance premiums by $900 over a 3 year period
• The ESCORT Live and Cobra iRadar Communities have combined, effectively doubling the number of users contributing radar/laser data and user reports. There is strength in numbers!
ESCORT Live is here to help you Drive Smarter! Whether you’re using one of our industry-leading detectors or simply using Escort Live on your smartphone, we’re here to keep you safe on the road and ticket free. Take us for a drive TODAY! - ESCORTradar.com/escort-live
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the new direction of the app, just has issues.
Let me say that the overall design of this app is wonderful! It feels like it is finally modern. With that said, things were overlooked and seriously need to get fixed. Among some other negative feedback and what I have experienced, here are some flaws. The voice notifications are broken. I don’t think I’ve been hearing them much, if at all. The overspeed limit voice notification is the only one I’m positive works and even that is completely broken and seems to disregard my programmed setting of it to only go off over 100mph. Another issue with the design, the top bar is able to be pulled down by touching the green area to see radar status. I have no idea what the bottom area that appears the same “pulls up” to, if it does anything. On an iPhone X and later, you can’t pull from that part of the screen without closing the app. Either this was a hideous oversight, or a slight error in graphic design, I don’t know. It just needs to be fixed. With these issues and some of the other issues others have mentioned, this application would be a fantastic go-to! I really like what you were working on, Escort. You just released it before giving it to quality control. Can’t wait for the future update.
I used to like it now I love it!!
I’ve been a loyal escort fan and customer for at least 10 years and the only negative to the whole system was the app. The UI was very buggy and the connection to the detector was like playing Russian roulette. The new updated app is MILES ahead of the old in appearance and performance. Very intuitive and full of information that is easy to obtain and base decisions off of and makes you appreciate the concept of the LIVE community even more. This update was worth the wait. Relocating to an area that is around 5-6 hours from my home town, I make frequent trips home to see family through north Florida and South Georgia which are hot beds for laser and radar activity. I know the system has paid for itself more than once. Keep up the good work escort.
New app is horrendous
The new app is a complete 180 from the last version as far as usability and it has bugs. The new screen setup, especially the size of the speedometer numbers is horrible. In the old app I could easily see everything while driving without being distracted from the road. Now you can’t even see your speed much less any alerts without staring intently at the screen. The over speed limit setting doesn’t work correctly (bug) and even when it is turned off your speedometer number still turns red. When the numbers are red they are impossible to see. There is also no difference between the day and night settings (another bug). Please, please, please offer the old version of the app to make this app useful again. I’ve been giving this new version my best attempt to somehow like it but I don’t think it is possible. Escort has taken a perfectly good app that I relied on on a daily basis and completely destroyed it. I’ve used Escort live for many years but this horrendous change may leave me no choice but to start investigating other radar detector devices and companies.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback.
- Escort Inc.
- 181 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2012 Escort Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month $4.99
- 1 Year $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.