eScription One allows authorized clinicians to create and manage high quality documentation for an EMR with minimal time and effort. Clinicians dictate the narrative and keep pace with busy patient loads without compromising time with patients, revenue potential or length of workday. Meanwhile, timely, complete, structured data in the EMR reduces claim rejections, decreases time to bill and enhances compliance.
A real-time schedule feed serves as a daily work list while access to patient demographics and history informs dictations. System-generated dictation templates – personalized by each clinician – streamline document creation by requiring only exceptions be dictated. Transcribed content is easily reviewed, edited and signed. Upon completion, uploaded files are automatically integrated into the EMR, faxed, or printed.
* iOS 10 or greater
* Internet access through Wifi or phone service provider is required. WiFi connection is strongly recommended when uploading dictations.
* An account is required to use this application.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
* Manage the documentation task with less time and effort. Clinicians organize documentation tasks across multiple devices by viewing all appointments with dictation status or only appointments still requiring dictation. A list of returned transcriptions allows clinicians to advance quickly through the review and authentication process.
* Improve documentation quality. Save time and remove risk when patient data, demographics and appointment location are automatically linked to the voice file and available for easy reference while dictating.
* Customize workflow to meet clinic needs. Flexible application settings easily accommodate the unique, complex workflow requirements of specialty practices.
* Delegate transcription and QA to support staff. Completed dictations upload in the background and are automatically routed to a professional medical transcriptionist to produce a typed report that is automatically returned for review.
* Increase clinician productivity and satisfaction. A library of templates—customizable for each clinician—automatically populates common content as editable text, speeding dictation.
* Speed documentation turnaround. Real-time file upload, download and routing ensures prompt dictation, transcription, editing, authentication and accessibility in the EMR.
* Populate the EMR automatically. Sophisticated integration generates structured data automatically placed in the EMR, improving EMR usability and boosting adoption and ROI.
* Enhance the patient experience By completing documentation on mobile devices, providers are free to engage with patients rather than computer screens during exams.
* Control documentation costs All-inclusive solution components require no server hardware or infrastructure, eliminating all upfront fees. Unlimited client support, updates and maintenance included at no additional cost.
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING:
“When we introduced our physicians to Emdat Mobile, all of them were amazed by how easy it made their dictation and improved their workflow; and they wanted it right away.”
— William Whelehan, Purchasing Director, Illinois Bone & Joint Institute
• Added a new icon to distinguish between jobs that are still uploading and those that have been uploaded.
• Added support for using Bluetooth devices as a microphone.
• Reopening a pending dictation sets the initial recording position at the end of a dictation.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Version 1.11 iPhone
Latest revision is great (1.13): I can dictate easily from my iPhone; synchronized to our schedule program so a complete list of patients comes up each day, reasonably easy to both edit my dictations on the iPhone and to add our teaching attestation templates.
The good: I like being able to do my dictations with my phone or iPad. I like the piecemeal uploading of each file, and the visual feedback that you get when the dictation is done or uploaded.
The iPad app layout is poor. There is a ton of wasted space at the bottom of the screen. The slider bar, hold button, "upload" button, and Record and Stop buttons are too close together, resulting in frequent mis-hits. Suggestion: utilize the full screen of the iPad and make LARGE areas of the screen for starting or stopping dictation
The app crashes frequently when moving between days on the schedule.
If using the iPhone AND iPad apps, would be nice if the dictations sync'd between them, so you don't inadvertantly dictate the same patient on both devices.
The ability to use a bluetooth headset with this app would be cool, but likely it's an Apple limitation, not EMDAT's fault.
V 2.4 has a bug. Wait for next version.
- Nuance Communications
- 25.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.