Our Employee Assistance members can conveniently access and login to their online information resource benefits.
Information resources at your fingertips 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Sometimes the best solution to a problem comes from finding the right information. That’s why we have created Information Resources — a vast collection of self-help tools and informative articles addressing virtually every problem you might face. Log on to the website to access these benefits. Some of the resources include:
- Behavioral Health - Information covering everything from alcohol abuse and mental health to personal stress
- Financial - Articles, tools and information to help with every financial question
- Legal Information - Topics ranging from adoption to wills.
- Lifestyle Benefits - Discounts and savings plans for special nutrition planning, fitness, smoking cessation,
weight loss, and retirement/college planning benefits.
- Personal Development and Training Benefits - tutorials, exercises, and worksheets to help you in your
personal and professional growth.
- Wellness Benefits - information and resources to improve you and your family’s overall wellness including
stress reduction, fitness and diet
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easier login needed
Can you enable PIN and/or facial recognition login? One of the main reasons I use any mobile app is to easily login. If I have to login using my username and password every time, I’ll never use the app - I may as well go on the actual website using safari or google chrome.
Are you going to build out the app to be more than just directing users to the mobile website? It’s not a true mobile app experience. I would be excited to see these upgrades/changes - the eap is such a great company, with a lackluster app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.