The College Park Espire Hub grants prosthetists unique access and control of the Espire Elbow series. Using a wireless, secure Bluetooth connection, prosthetists are able to calibrate the system, adjust threshold, speeds, and control settings to best fit their patients’ needs.
Espire Hub has a simple setup, clear instructions, and ultimate tunability for the Espire Elbow. It benefits both prosthetists and patients, simplifying a once complicated process. Additionally, clinicians have the ability to make fundamental programming changes from the comfort of their offices rather than sending the device back to College Park.
- Pattern Recognition: Support for Coapt and IBT Sense pattern recognition systems
- Haptic feedback is now available for all new and existing Espire Elbows. Enable Haptic Feedback in the Alerts & Power settings.
- Advanced Switching: Switch directly to an output device when controlled by Myo events
- Auto Return: Return to the default degree of freedom after an accidental switching event
- Support for Long and Short Co-Contract events
- Better switching alerts: Configure separate alert tones for each degree of freedom
- Max Output: customizable threshold for when an output should be driven at 100%
- Increased visibility into AC Myo Diagnostics.
- Support for iOS 13
- Compatible with iPads larger than 9.7"
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.