With ESPN Player you can watch your favourite sports with thousands of events live & on-demand, anywhere, anytime. You can also immerse yourself in some of the greatest sport documentaries ever made with our ESPN Films catalogue, plus three 24/7 ESPN TV channels.
ESPN Player is ESPN’s live and on-demand sport subscription service, and is available in Europe, Middle East, Africa and parts of Asia.
How do I sign up?
A subscription is required to watch ESPN Player. After your 7-day free trial your iTunes Account will be charged when you confirm purchase.
Your subscription (once started) will renew automatically unless you cancel. You can manage your subscription in the account settings from within the App or in your iTunes subscription settings.
What are the features?
• Every game live and on-demand for 30 days after original air date
• Three ESPN TV Channels available 24/7 (SEC Network, ESPNU & Longhorn Network)
• Apple AirPlay or cast via Google ChromeCast right from the video player to bring the experience to the big screen*.
• Seven day listings for upcoming sports and events
*To watch ESPN Player on TV you will require Apple TV (TvOS) or ChromeCast for iOS.
What content is on ESPN Player?
• NCAA College Football, Regular Season games, Bowl Games and College Football Playoff
• NCAA Basketball, Regular Season games plus every game from March Madness plus NIT tournaments.
• NCAA Hockey, including Frozen Four
• NCAA Baseball, Lacrosse, Field Hockey, Volleyball, Softball, Soccer and more.
• X Games
• Little League World Series
• A vast catalogue of ESPN Films
• ESPN Studio shows including College GameDay, Around the Horn, Pardon the Interruption, High Noon and many more.
• If that wasn’t enough, an ESPN Player subscription also gives you access to three ESPN U.S. College Sport TV channels, ESPNU, the SEC Network and Longhorn Network available 24/7.
• **Sport & content varies based on your location. Please visit the FAQs in the App or on www.ESPNPlayer.com
ESPN Player Subscription Terms
-Access ESPN Player for $9.99 monthly. You will automatically be billed for the full amount of your subscription every 30 days if you purchase a monthly subscription.
-Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase, unless you are offered and are eligible for a free trial. If you receive a free trial, you will be charged when your free trial period ends. Your account will be automatically charged for renewal, at the above purchase price, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. If you cancel prior to such 24 hour period, you will not be charged for the following applicable subscription period.
-Your subscription may be managed, and you can turn off auto-renewal, by going to your iTunes account settings after purchase.
-No refunds for the current subscription period are granted. Cancellations of the current subscription take effect at the conclusion of the current subscription period.
It’s time for a big update! ESPN Player has changed, and this update brings you the very best of ESPN.
-Brand new look and feel. Find your games easier, with an all new powerful search.
-New price & single subscription. Experience all of ESPN Player in one single subscription.
-More live sports: College sports, X Games, Little League World Series – more games than ever before
-New content: Over 100 new ESPN Films, plus daily/ weekly ESPN shows including Pardon the Interruption, Around the Horn, Get Up!, High Noon, First Take, Stephen A Smith Show and much more.
-In-App purchasing. Manage your subscription, payments and payment details from within the App.
Ratings and Reviews
New Years problems
Been using this app for a while.. Totally awesome. But suddenly not working in 2018.. Hope this is fixed soon. Bowl games to watch.
Frustrating to say the least
First of all, this app needs an Apple TV version. Being able to watch on your phone / computer when needed is great but airplay to an Apple TV just doesn’t translate well when there are so many games going on during college football season.
Second, the experience is so flaky, you’d think this app was on version 1. If you are watching a game on demand, sometimes it just suddenly stops. You can relaunch the game but it won’t resume from where you were last; instead it goes to the beginning.
Espn already has the technology to make this app better but they refuse to. It’s infuriating.
While they can take my money, I can't finish a game. The player will stop in the middle of a game and will push the schedule forward. Not worth the money until this is fixed.
- ESPN Inc.
- 68.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2019 ESPN EMEA
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Pass $13.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.