Watch your favourite sports on ESPN Player with thousands of events live & on-demand, anywhere, anytime. Immerse yourself in some of the greatest sport documentaries ever made with ESPN’s award winning ESPN Films catalogue, plus four ESPN TV 24/7 channels. Plus you can take ESPN Films offline with downloadable content.
ESPN Player is ESPN’s live and on-demand sport subscription service, and is available in Europe, Middle East, Africa and parts of Asia.
How do I sign up?
A subscription is required to watch ESPN Player. You can start your subscription within the App using Apple In-App purchasing. After your 7-day free trial your Apple Pay Account will be charged when you confirm purchase.
Your subscription (once started) will renew automatically unless you cancel. You can manage your subscription in Apple subscription settings.
What are the features?
• Every game live and on-demand for 30 days after original air date
• Four ESPN TV Channels available 24/7 (SEC Network, ESPNU, ACC Network & Longhorn Network)
• Cast via Google ChromeCast or airplay to Apple TV right from the video player to bring the experience to the big screen*.
• Seven day listings for upcoming sports and events
• Take ESPN Films offline with downloadable content
*To watch ESPN Player on TV you will require Apple TV (TvOS) or ChromeCast.
What content is on ESPN Player?
• NCAA College Football, Regular Season games, Bowl Games and College Football Playoff
• NCAA Basketball, Regular Season games plus every game from March Madness plus NIT tournaments.
• NCAA Hockey, including Frozen Four
• NCAA Baseball, Lacrosse, Field Hockey, Volleyball, Softball, Soccer and more.
• X Games
• Little League World Series
• National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL)
• Major League Lacrosse
• A vast catalogue of ESPN Films
• ESPN Studio shows including College GameDay & Pardon the Interruption and more.
• If that wasn’t enough, an ESPN Player subscription also gives you access to four ESPN U.S. College Sport TV channels, ESPNU, the SEC Network, ACC Network and Longhorn Network available 24/7.
• **Sport & content varies based on your location. Please visit the FAQs in the App or on www.ESPNPlayer.com
- We’ve made downloading your favourite Films even faster!
- Plus various bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
University of Kentucky in the House!!
Great app. Well worth the money. I view live and delayed games. I’ve never missed UK-Kentucky play basketball or football. For Americans living abroad who like college sports....look no further.
Good but hard to navigate games
Good with high quality videos past and present with a good selection of games. My main suggestion is to improve the search capabilities on the iOS version (the web site version search is easier). I’d like to be able to search for a team that is on now and not past history. They seemed to have fixed another problem where the game video stream would not always restart after a commercial break.
Overall thanks ESPN for this service.
Frustrating to say the least
First of all, this app needs an Apple TV version. Being able to watch on your phone / computer when needed is great but airplay to an Apple TV just doesn’t translate well when there are so many games going on during college football season.
Second, the experience is so flaky, you’d think this app was on version 1. If you are watching a game on demand, sometimes it just suddenly stops. You can relaunch the game but it won’t resume from where you were last; instead it goes to the beginning.
Espn already has the technology to make this app better but they refuse to. It’s infuriating.
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 56.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2019 ESPN EMEA
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Pass $13.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.