ESPN The Magazine is for the NEXT generation of sports fans who want to stay on top of the athletes, teams, topics and upcoming events in their own sports world. The Magazine celebrates not only sports, but the cultures and lifestyles that are an integral part of them - all with ESPN's unique personality and authority.
ESPN The Magazine is published 11 times a year.
ESPN Subscriptions Available:
• Single issue - $3.99
• 1-month subscription - $2.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• 1-year subscription - $17.99, automatically renewed until canceled
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE:
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal, as stated above, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Current subscriptions may not be cancelled during the active subscription period, but you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: http://disneytermsofuse.com/
• OPTIMIZED FOR YOUR DEVICE: Easily toggle between the traditional magazine layout and the innovative text mode for a seamless reading experience, built for your iOS device
• OFFLINE READING: Download your magazines to your device to read them whenever and wherever you want, even without an internet connection
• BOOKMARK AND SHARE: Bookmark articles to read later, or share them with your friends
• TEXT TO SPEECH: Listen to your favorite magazines and all of your articles on the go
• NEW ISSUE ALERTS: Be the first to read the latest issues of your favorite magazines with new issue reminders
Fixed login for iOS 10
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
New app unusable
Not recognizing I own previous issues
Take away the Insider
The app itself has gotten better over the years.
It is more stable, more intuitive and easier to explore now.
Only, they deprived the rights to the "Insider" contents now with the magazine subscription without proper notifications and reshuffled and introduced their new "espn+" membership where they charge 5+ dollars a month. So, all of sudden, I cannot access to all the Insider materials since late last year. Well, personally, the Insider access was one of the main reasons I suscribed to the magazine in the first place. So, be noted that their website's exclusive contents are now off-limits which wasn't the case for many years.
Seriously thinking about ending subscription on next renewal, since it seems like there're more useful contents on the espn+ than the magazine these days.
Okay, here is a review after examining this version to the previous stand alone version. In the previous ESPN the Magazine, the graphics and fonts were clear, sharp and easy to read and manage. I still have the previous version on my IPad , and it looks a whole lot better. The new version needs a lot of improvements. Navigating is okay. Fonts are blurry. Picture quality is so so. For a while, I had a hard time accessing my account, but I learned a trick to help others;
I checked "forgot password" and entered my email address to have my password reset. That did the trick to access previous issues. Until improvements are made, I will reserve giving this magazine a higher rating.
- Zinio International S.L.
- 125.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © ESPN Magazine LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month | ESPN The Magazine $2.99
- 1 Year | ESPN The Magazine $17.99
- 20-Jul-15 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.