Welcome to the official app for the 2019 ESSENCE Festival® Presented by Coca-Cola®!
Customize your ESSENCE Festival experience with just the press of a button. The Essence Fest app is your mobile guide through the entire Festival Weekend. With over 50 evening performances at the Superdome plus a host of brand-new daytime festivals, conferences, and exhibitions across 10+ venues, cruising your way through Festival has never been easier!
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR WEEKEND USING THE APP
- Enter for a chance to win coveted prizes, including a 2020 VIP Essence Festival Experience.
- Purchase tickets to the Evening Concerts, After Dark Series, Beauty Carnival, and VIP Experiences.
- Access the weekend schedule plus create a custom schedule and stay up to date on any changes. Find the talent, vendors, performances and conversations you want to see most.
- RSVP for access to the ESSENCE Screening Room and more limited-capacity activations.
- Sign up for a chance to meet your favorite celebrities in the FanZone.
- Navigate the Festival campus with city and venue maps and updates in real time
FREE & REQUIRED REGISTRATION for guests 18+ for entry into the 2019 ESSENCE Festival® festivals, conferences, and exhibitions.
Ratings and Reviews
I was waiting for this years app to become available so I’m happy to see finally see it. Wondering if it will include a full lineup schedule so that I can select the acts I’d like to check out. This was an option on the 2015 app but I’m not seeing it on this years app yet.
Unorganized and useless
This app is so unhelpful it’s almost more confusing. It has the wrong location on some events and others just say a stage name but no directions as to where it is located (and the event center had even worse directions and no signs and the stages weren’t labeled). So far this has been a subpar experience due to the seemingly poor organization and instructions.
They need to identify specifically who will be playing and the times in the app. A map as to where the lounges/stages are and how to get to them. The app should allow you to have a planner to keep up with all the events you want to attend and travel time required.
Having an option to check in/secure a spot to events using the app instead of standing in line for hours would also have been smart. Paying for VIP did absolutely nothing except give you a heavy bag to carry around and stand in line with, maybe they should consider shipping those items to the home since you can’t take full size items in a carry on.
Not updated for 2019
I got this app shortly after the 2018 festival hoping it would be updated for the 2019 festival, it was not and still hasn’t been updated. Even the website is a little out of date or has bugs. I try to email or register for events but I have no idea if the email went through because I get no confirmation. The app and website being out of date makes it hard to plan for an expensive trip.
- Essence Communications Inc.
- 141.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Essence Communications Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.