Essentials Magazine - Food / Wine / Art / People / Places - is publication that celebrates the best life can offer, delivered by good people who work hard to build a worthwhile life style and who want you to share their experience. When you read Essentials you take part in a journey of discovery and share the writers’ passion for the key ingredients of a great life: family, friends, food and wine, art and the spirit of community that strengthens humanity. Essentials’ mission is to help you reflect on the simple pleasures that make life special. Its editorial team is based in Melbourne, Australia but its outlook and reporting is global.
The app has great features like:
- Push notification messages telling you when new articles are published
- Save the article to read later; and or offline
- Adjust font size
- Night mode - dark design switching, for comfortable reading
- Share articles with friends quickly and easily
The app offers a monthly (2.99AUD) auto-renewable subscription
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Terms and Privacy: https://www.essentialsmagazine.com.au/privacy-policy/
Updated App Store user interface screen shots, updated support contacts and privacy URL.
- Jamie Durrant
- 31.4 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Hungarian, Japanese, Polish, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Essentials Magazine Australia
- In-App Purchases
- au.com.essentialsmagazine.sub1 $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.