Prepare for your certification exams while on the go! Exam Prep Plus is a portable, interactive version of our print Exam Prep product and contains 1,497 questions. Create a custom exam by choosing any of the 24 chapters covered in the Essentials of Fire Fighting 6th Edition Manual. Exam Prep Plus tracks and records your progress allowing you to review your exams and study your weaknesses. In addition, your missed questions are automatically added to your study deck. With its easy-to-use interface and flexible navigation, you're sure to find it a wonderful addition to your collection of study tools.
This app covers the following topics:
1. Orientation and Fire Service History
2. Firefighter Safety and Health
3. Fire Department Communcations
4. Building Construction
5. Fire Behavior
6. Firefighter Personal Protective Equipment
7. Portable Fire Extinguishers
8. Ropes, Webbing, and Knots
9. Structural Search, Victim Removal, and Firefighter Survival
10. Scene Lighting, Rescue Tools, Vehicle Extrication, and Technical Rescue
11. Forcible Entry
12. Ground Ladders
13. Tactical Ventilation
14. Water Supply
15. Fire Hose
16. Fire Stream
17. Fire Control
18. Loss Control
19. Fire Origin and Cause
20. Fire Protection Systems
21. Fire and Life Safety Initiatives
22. Emergency Medical Care for Fire Department First Responders
23. Hazards, Behavior, and Identification of Haz Mat/WMD
24. Mitigating Haz Mat/WMD
Several new user interface improvements.
Corrected the following questions:
* Chapter 2 - Questions #1, #11, #17, #21, #26
* Chapter 8 - Question #14
* Chapter 11 - Question #47
* Chapter 13 - Question #50
* Chapter 14 - Question #43
* Chapter 17 - Question #18
* Chapter 19 - Question #7
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great study guide
These are only good as a study guide. Those of you thinking these questions will be on a test don't buy this. Have never seen a single question on any of the tests I have taken. ( just got done with HMA,HMO, FF1, and FF2). Read the book then use these as a ref to help prepare for the test. This app helped me know what I knew and what I needed to study. Thankfully it gives you the page number associated with the book so that you can go back and read that section again. There is also a website called quizlet that is really helpful and it's free. Good luck!!
Great study aid
This app helped me so much while studying for basic exterior exams. Each question has the page number where the answer can be found so you can refer back to the book to read the information surrounding the question. Also loved that you can pick and choose the chapter material covered in your quizzes and that incorrectly answered questions go into a study pack for further review.
Helpful so far but not perfect
I’ve been using this app to study for my state FFII exam. First of all, I HATE the scroll function to choose how many questions I want to take on my practice exam. Why would it start at 1497 and not 1??? Also, I do appreciate that there are page references for each question, but a short explanation for each answer would be nice (like the Pocket Prep Fire 1 & 2). Unless you take the time to pull out the book and look up every question, it’s basically just memorization without explanation. Hopefully this app helps with my test...
- International Fire Service Training Association
- 13.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 by The Board of Regents for the Oklahoma Agricultural and Mechanical Colleges
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.