Find the perfect home to buy with the free Estately Real Estate App. Search nearby homes, condos, townhouses and land for sale, and see open houses using the fastest, most up-to-date MLS data professionals use. Browse photos and see the most current details about your favorite homes, and instantly book a free home tour with a nearby agent.
Featured as App of the Day on the App Store! Get the Estately Real Estate App today.
- Stay ahead with fast and accurate updates. We're obsessed with updating our listings faster than anyone else. With instant alerts powered by the local MLS, you'll be the first to know about any updates or new homes that match your favorite criteria.
- Find the perfect home just about anywhere. With MLS access, all over the country to ensure the broadest coverage and greatest accuracy to local listings.
- Schedule a free home tour. Let us know when you want a free home (or homes) tour and we'll make it happen, fast! !
- Draw your own custom search. Create a precise search area by drawing directly on the map.
- Find new listings by searching with keywords that matter to you. Looking for a place with a mother in law or a pool? Our keyword search has you covered.
- Search by school. Discover homes near a particular school and school district.
- See commute time and seamlessly get directions to any home.
- Learn about your new favorite homes neighborhood with school ratings, WalkScores, and SoundScores for every home.
- Find out how much house you can get. Shop mortgages and get pre-approved.
- Easily plan open houses. Filter your search to only see open houses. Add open houses to your calendar so you don't miss them.
- Quickly see which homes you've already viewed based on the color of the map markers. See which homes you saved and trashed on the map, too.
- Enjoy Estately on all devices. See your favorite saved homes and searches anytime with your Estately account in the app or on the website.
On your wrist or in your pocket, the Estately Real Estate App presents delightful and powerful tools to help you find a home you'll love. Plus, it's free!
This version includes a few fixes and improvements.
Keep the feedback coming: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Blows competitors out of water
Look, we’ve all seen the commercials for OTHER real estate apps/ websites. But the truth is, Estately is THE BEST, most accurate, property and home seeking one of them all. Trust me... I’ve TRIED THEM ALL. Only interested in newer houses? Estately gives you an upper parameter for year built. Only want to see sold homes so you can know what price your favorite neighborhood fetches? But the hands down bottom line is that DAYS after Estately has posted a house or property, the competitors still haven’t figured out that the new listing exists, and I don’t know about you, but I certainly don’t want to be last to the party, especially with a hot piece of property. Thanks, Estately! I’m a FAN.
Two, nay, three improvements
3) There really needs to be a way to silence or disable saved search notifications. Sometimes I just need to not receive notifications and I don’t want to delete the search, but that seems to be the only way to do it other than disabling notifications for Estately altogether, which I bet you don’t want users to do, because that is equivalent to death in app land. No?
1) There is maybe a glitch or abuse where listings shown in saved searches show an address in a totally different city but the map shows a different location in a different close by city. I suspect it’s either a glitch being abused for marketing purposes or your company is deliberately allowing it for payment and if so then be honest about it and tell people and show the accurate location on the map.
2) It would be nice if the notifications showed which saved search they were from either by the given name or even an icon. Additionally it would be nice if the notification actually went to the listing in the app, which seems to constantly fail for some reason.
Amazing app description! But that’s about it...
Clunky UI: weird spacing, margins are off, can’t tap to see photos full screen, I could go on.
The app description is great, that’s why I downloaded it. To be able to see AirBnB rental price estimates? That’s really clever, but where the hell is it in the actual product? I looked up and down 3 times on a property listing and couldn’t find it. School info showed for a property, then I scrolled a little bit and it vanished like a magic trick – is it a bug or a feature?
I wanted to like this app so much, I really did. Ughhh, sorry guys, I have to delete it. It’s like left over food at a restaurant – I could take it home, put it in my refrigerator and then throw it out a few days later, or I could just avoid the clutter and throw it away now. I’ll be using a different app until this one improves. Hope my feedback helps, good luck in all sincerity.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.