The Great Equalizer in the field of Structural Design for Engineers, Architects, Builders and especially YOU!
You'll have a Virtual Structural Designer at your fingertips doing all the heavy lifting for you. And never before a technology exist to get Structural Designer capabilities instantly (what took years for professionals to learn and build) with little or no instructions required on your part while unlocking this skill permanently (exciting times indeed!).
The eStructural Design Apps are ideal for three distinct use cases building a strong foundation for Learning, Teaching, and Professional Practice of Structural Design. Perfect for Architects, Engineers and Builders as a knowledge and skills required in the Construction and Building Industries. These Apps do not claim to be the "be all and all of Structural Design", but rather makes an unfair advantage accessible to you when it comes to basic skill acquisition and practical skill development.
First case, if you are a beginner like an Engineering or Architecture Student looking for Structural Design Learning; The App's interface of input parameters required to analyze and design structural members are predefined based on practical real-world application from Structural Designers for you to learn and use. The proceeding design computations follow a textbook style presentation with a twist of dynamic and interactive touch for your maximum learning experience.
Second case, if you are a Professor or an Instructor looking for a new way of teaching Structural Design; The App's time saving feature works wonder when teaching and solving problems in class. Design time of structural members are virtually cut by 80% to 90% when using the Apps as a teaching tool (see for yourself!). Therefore, for the first time, you can show and explain to your students the gravity load path passing through building frames (coveted trade secret of the professionals!) in real-time. Dust away the repetitive computations in a flash.
Third case, if you are a Professional Designers like Engineers, Architects or Builders who need a quick preliminary structural design of members for size, cost and materials estimate for your proposed projects. And with this App, a quick inspection of existing structural design for peer reviews is now within your reach. For Structural Designers (you are the reason these Apps exist!), the App offers the perfect tool you need to boost your productivity and efficiency for manual design of structural members (apart from the calculator that you carry in your pocket).
eStructural Design Zen incorporates Basic Structural Design Procedures using the Load and Resistance Factor Design (LRFD) in SI Units of Reinforced Concrete Design based on ACI Code. Design Criteria and Load Considerations are flexible for design calculations and simulations of structural members like Slabs, Beams, Columns, Footings, Pile caps and Stairs.
Basic Features Includes:
- Design of One Way and Two Way Slabs
- Design of Rectangular and T-beam Sections
- Design of Short Columns with Pure Axial, Axial Bending and Biaxial Bending Loads
- Design of Wall Footings and Isolated Footings
- Design of Pile caps, up to 20 pile configurations
- Design of Transversely and Longitudinally Supported Stairs
Advance Features Includes:
- Estimates and Simulates Section Sizes based on Design Criteria and Loads provided
- Show Step by Step Solutions in every Design Problem for maximun learning experience
- Export Design Computations via email (Configure email in ios settings required)
- Link to 200+ Lecture videos inside the Apps for Students to practice and learn structural design
- Full version App works offline!
To know more and keep abreast of enhancements and promotions, visit and like our page; watch and subscribe to our channel at:
- Minor bug fixes
- Stability improvements
- Optimize for different screen sizes
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Steven Go
- 26.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2019 Great Seal Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.