Did you know that only a few percentage of Civil Engineers are Structural Designers? Is Structural Analysis and Design difficult?
If you want to become a Structural Designer, or at least familiarize yourself with their craft, this app: eStructural Lite: RCD-LRFD-SI, will definitely help you Learn and Understand the Concepts behind Structural Analysis and Design of Reinforced Concrete through Clear and Methodological use of Formulas and Computations.
This eStructural App uses the Load and Resistance Factor Design (LRFD) in SI Unit to design Reinforced Concrete (RC) members like Slabs, Beams, Columns, Footings, Pile caps and Stairs.
Students can quickly learn the concept of LRFD of Structural Analysis and Design of Reinforced Concrete. Teachers can have lessons rich with examples. Professionals will have the tools for a quick Analysis and Design of Reinforced Concrete that saves time and increase productivity.
- Design One way and Two way slabs
- Design Rectangular and T-beam sections
- Design Short columns with pure axial, axial bending and biaxial bending
- Design Continuous and Isolated footings
- Design Pile caps up to 20 pile configurations
- Design Transversely and Longitudinally supported stairs
- Estimates design sections when certain parameters are not provided
- Show step by step solutions in every design problem
- Export design computation through email
Please like our page at http://facebook.com/easystructural
-Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.