The Great Equalizer of Reinforced Concrete Design (LRFD) for Engineers, Architects, Builders and the rest of us.
If you want to become a Structural Designer, this app will definitely help you Learn and Understand the Concepts through Clear and Methodological use of Formulas and Computations.
eStructural Lite: RCD-LRFD-SI uses the Load and Resistance Factor Design (LRFD) in Metric Unit to design Reinforced Concrete (RC) members like Slabs, Beams, Columns, Footings, Pile caps and Stairs.
Students can quickly check their design computations and simulate learning through testing different parameters. Teachers can have unlimited sample problems for students to practice on. And Professionals will have the tools for a quick Analysis and Design that saves time and increase productivity.
- Design One Way and Two Way Slabs
- Design Rectangular and T-beam Sections
- Design Short Columns with Pure Axial, Axial Bending and Biaxial Bending Loads
- Design Wall and Isolated Footings
- Design Pile caps, up to 20 pile configurations
- Design Transversely and Longitudinally Supported Stairs
- Estimates Section Size when measurements are not provided
- Show Step by Step Solutions in every Design Problem
- Export Design Computation via email (Configure email in ios settings)
Please like our page at http://facebook.com/easystructural
-Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Steven Go
- 38.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Great Seal Apps
- In-App Purchases
- 30 Day Subscription $2.99
- 60 Day Subscription $4.99
- 90 Day Subscription $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.