The Electrical Transmission & Distribution (ET&D) Partnership is a formal collaboration of industry stakeholders working together to improve safety for workers in the electric line construction industry.
Partnership goals include the following:
- Analyze accident and incident data to identify common causes for fatalities, injuries and illnesses suffered by linemen, apprentices and other appropriate job classifications.
- Develop recommended Best Practices for each identified cause.
- Develop implementation strategies for each Best Practice and promote these strategies among the partners.
- Identify training criteria for foremen, general foremen, supervisors, linemen and apprentices, including training to create industry culture change to place value on safety and health.
Learn more at PowerlineSafety.org.
* Added push notification functionality
* General performance and content updates
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.