ETABS® Cloud Viewer is a companion app to the desktop version of the building analysis and design program, ETABS. The app allows users to view their ETABS models and analysis results directly from a smartphone or tablet. It enables engineers and managers on the go to make quick, collaborative, and informed decisions about a building project from anywhere in the world. Users can assess the geometry and behavior of ETABS models by viewing plan, elevation, and extruded views, as well as mode shapes, structural deformations, and force diagrams produced by any number of loading conditions, including wind and earthquake. A CSI Cloud account is required to use the ETABS® Cloud Viewer.
Application / Usage:
• View mode shapes, structural deformations and force diagrams produced by various loading conditions, including wind and earthquake
• Project managers for making quick, collaborative decisions on building structures
• Structural engineers who want to study the behavior of a building model, such as viewing the period of a building
• Access plan, elevation and 3D views of ETABS models from anywhere in the world
• Animate mode shapes in 3D
• SAP2000 Cloud Viewer
• A model previously uploaded to the cloud using the CSI Cloud Explorer
• 3D model
• Mode shapes
• Structure deformations
• Force diagrams for moment, shear, and torsion
- Improved graphics.
- Mode shape results can be downloaded and viewed efficiently.
- Mode number along with the period information is displayed in mode shape results.
Ratings and Reviews
Waiting long tome to enter the app
And nothing happened
“Downloading list of models...”
I want to add a model from my dropbox.
Please add option for google drive
Won’t let me login...
I’ve reset my password 3 times now. I can login on my computer but not in the app. Waste of time.
- Computers and Structures, Inc.
- 26.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- 2017 © Computers and Structures, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.