Forge your own unique team of characters and dive into a journey to redeem yourselves - and the entire world - from an evil within...
Experience the first full-length JRPG from the one-man development team Dunamis Games!
* A main story with over 10 hours of content
* Every game is different! Choose your team from 8 different character classes, from the Blacksmith to the Wizard.
* Over 130 enemies spread across various locations, from dry desert and barren mountains to lush forests and deep caves
* Travel by land, sea, or air across the vast world of Concordia
* When you're done with the main story, discover side quests and dungeons to continue your adventure!
* Fight the world's most difficult bosses in the Monster Arena
* Unlock a variety of Achievements!
* No micro-transactions or ads! Pay once and play forever, with all future updates free.
Download now and begin your new adventure!
Eternal Concord: Featuring Music by Matthew Pablo
Various fixes and improvements including:
* adjusted some Boss stats
* more hidden items added to Sorost
* fixed typos and GUI issues
Ratings and Reviews
I have played all 8 characters through two different saves and I’m at the final boss. Excellent game play throughout with zero bugs or issues. I enjoy being able to select any character configuration I desire and I like how it shows the difficulty level based on whom I have chosen. The puzzles within certain maps are adequately challenging. The weapons, armor and items are reasonably priced at their respective storyline. I like how all the stats increase each level up and that spells are earned via level ups.
I rate this game as one of the best (old school Style RPG) games and truly hope there are many more to come. If your reading this and wonder watch it’s like to play this, here’s your answer: FinalFantasy 1 (Which is available on the App Store)
Wish list for developers:
1. Continue expanding on this game with expanded world, different timelines, or new world
2. Keep future installments as a one time purchase.
3. Brilliant game, please create many more.
What I Like
The game has a nostalgic old school feel. The story is simple and mirrors that of many RPG games. There are several job classes that are explained at the beginning of the game. The game even lets you know if your party composition will make the play through easy or hard. I have only played a couple of hours and have yet to have an issue. The only downside is the random battle rate is a little high. It would be nice to have an option to lower it. The best part is that it is not a free to play gotcha game. All content is present when purchased.
I have been playing this for about an hour now, and it seems very well made. It has almost the feel of the old school final fantasy games, and I love it!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the review, so glad you like it!
- Jesse Scholer
- 165.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Dunamis Games LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.