THE ULTIMATE BATTLE FOR ETERNITY HAS BEGUN…
After 20 years of peace in Northern Udar, a powerful new Demon threat has emerged under the command of the evil Demon King Kilic. The Demons have overrun and transformed the once vibrant land into a cesspool of danger and evil. Only the courageous Eternity Warriors can defeat this rising threat to the world of Humans and Elves!
3D fantasy world with fast-paced melee action gameplay: Experience an amazing variety of heavy and light attacks, devastating special moves and powerful combos to take out the hoards of demonic enemies
Spectacular sword-wielding combat alongside your real friends: The Eternity Warriors always fight the Demon threat together with fellow clan members found on Facebook and Game Center
Magical array of swords, axes, armors and power-ups: To be a truly great warrior you need truly great weapons. Build your inventory with some of the biggest and most insanely powerful weapons imaginable!
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
- Tournaments! Compete in periodic competitions and climb to the top of the leaderboard
- New items in the shop
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun game with quick level progression and interesting gold exchange system. Two things keeping from being 5stars: 1) Mage doesn't seem to be viable, since once you run out of mana and mana pots, you cannot attack and end up running around dodging enemies until mana fills up, which is not enjoyable at all (maybe there's a better way to to this that I'm not aware of though, since I'm new to the game), so I only play the warrior. 2) the controls are a little jerky, for example, due to imprecise movement control, sometimes I end up circling around a health potion when I really just want to pick it up, but overshoot it all while getting smacked by enemies.
Otherwise, fun, fun, fun.
A game for Facebook users
This game has relatively few flaws, and has lots of good monsters to beat up. Unfortunately, though, it's intended for people who are used to playing Facebook games . . . and are used to spending money.
In iTunes, you can see the list of in-app purchases people are making (up to $40, even); but what you don't see until you play is that "gems," one entire form of currency, is only available through real-world money. Basic game functionality is dependent on you paying for it over and over again. This is in addition to how spending real-world money will "speed up" your gold collection as well, which is another commercial approach familiar to people on Facebook.
Essentially, for all other users, this game is good for brief hack-and-slash adventure. The graphics are very easy to understand and the variety in combat is worthwhile. A download is recommended so you can see if the style is for you.
Cannot get daily rewards
I have been playing this game for the last several months and love it incredibly. Now I suddenly can no longer get any of the daily rewards via my wifi. Not sure if it's just said wifi having a problem or if its the app itself without having to reconnect 20+ times. I can't use the forges or anything like such nor can I use the invite Facebook friends option without it freezing. Other than those things, I love this game incredibly. 4.5/5 Stars!
- Glu Games Inc
- 296.8 MB
Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2011 Glu Mobile
- In-App Purchases
- 10,000 coins package $2.99
- 26,000 coins package $6.99
- 53,000 coins package $14.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.