- Accounts UI changes
- New design for Account cards
- Updated display for Available balance
- Enhanced security when logging with temporary password
- Better guidance for locked out state
- Account details enhanced to show more detail
- Average Daily Balance
- Routing number per Account type
- Bug fixes and general enhancement
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent and easy
Easy to follow and see where my money is. I’ve never had any glitchy issues with the app, which is quite a feat considering I’ve been using the app over the course of four years and two different phones. All of my accounts and loans are visible from the first screen, easily accessible. Transfers and payments are a breeze as well.
Best platform I have ever used.
When ETFCU rolled out the new technology platform I asked, “Why?” The existing infrastructure seemed more than adequate. But after working with the app?
Simple, intuitive, accessible, powerful. I have never used a better financial tool. Well done EFTCU!
I like all the features of the new update, however when paying bills , they don’t always show in you scheduled payments. I paid something and it shows last time paid December 17 , but not in scheduled to come out and it’s not showing in my register of things deducted on checking.
- Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union
- 48.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.